Life of an atheist..

Do many of you get this? do you really get what it feels like to just be a chemical blob on a bigger chemical blob?

No god!!! no place to go when these batteries run out...! Just non-realisation for a billion years before, and the same blankness for a trillion years after.

Makes me feel a bit tearful as to why we don't rejoice these 70 years more..... and a tiny bit scared of those two voids...

And then there's religious people... well I think they're just a bit more scared of the huge void than I am... so replace it with a cuddly toy... called "god"...

And then there's the self important people... who use "god" to control others...and before you know it, "god" is everything.. and people get really cross about it...but we must remember, "god" is the void !!

He won't tell you lottery numbers... ..

Wake up religious people... wake up !

You abandoned the faith of your homeland.
Now Islam fills the void. You better be scared because hell is coming your way friendo.

no its not. there is no hell.

Sponsored Links
Einstein knew not to rule out the extra dimension as he fully realised the limtations of his own brain.

Just like the two psychologists who examined the case of the little boy who returned from a past life and knew exactly who he was in that past life.

One couldn't grasp it because he dealt with science which limited his intelligence. It was very amusing watching him bash his head against the brick wall.

The other chap was on another level and could look through the wall and capture snippets from the other side.

Yep you're definitely on another level.

Sponsored Links
Back