Light to Medium kango.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a faithful old ryobi kango hammer, (one of the old japanese industrial ones) which has lasted very well. It is however on its last legs and has been discontinued and the only few replacements still knocking around are 110.

Anyway the old one i think weighed 6kg and was a pretty perfect weight for what i need it for, light demolition and a bit of general chasing and bashing.

So what i am after is some recomendations, i need something that will be light enough to use around waist height relatively comfortably but also with enough grunt to break up the occasional thin concrete floor etc.

Sponsored Links
yeah they are pretty much top of the range and i have seen the bosch 5kg demolition hammer for 360ish but was wondering if anyone had any specific recommendations around the 4-7Kg range

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back