Likes and Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

With a smiling or an angry face it can say many words.
A thanks or a like is symple appreciation of a post.

Along side the thanks and the thumbs up I think we should have a pair of balls so we can tell somone in short that they are talking *******S.

How do you feel about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yep, you've been busy recently (y)

I mean if you're going to cause argument in every thread you go in then point at me to blame who happened to be talking about a Sandwich, you've well and truly lost it.

I mean if you're going to cause argument in every thread you go in then point at me to blame who happened to be talking about a Sandwich, you've well and truly lost it.
I'm not the one posting about threads getting locked without any discussion :rolleyes:

I'm not the one getting them locked.
:LOL:

I understand you have been bettered so many times that you feel your only response is to not offer anything constructive and get topics closed...

But I promise you, it gets better if you start thinking for yourself (y)

(you could look at your signature as a first step)

:LOL:

I understand you have been bettered so many times that you feel your only response is to not offer anything constructive and get topics closed...

But I promise you, it gets better if you start thinking for yourself (y)

(you could look at your signature as a first step)

Case and point.

Constantly picking fights.

MOD: If this bickering doesn't stop, the whole of GD will be suspended.

MOD: If this bickering doesn't stop, the whole of GD will be suspended.

May I suggest you look at those who deliberately sabotage topics before even putting forward a point of view, simply because they oppose the thinking of others users that they can't/refuse to debate with...

But hey, if you decide to suspend GD then it's up to you!

MOD: Yes, you're one of them.

Its general discussion, discussions sometimes get heated and things are said which some people take offense at, well, tough , no one died, man up.
There's no excuse for repeatedly and intentionally causing offence by being abusive.
If you can't discuss a topic without resorting to abuse or insult, you should refrain entirely.

There's no excuse for repeatedly and intentionally causing offence by being abusive.
If you can't discuss a topic without resorting to abuse or insult, you should refrain entirely.

Jason you abuse and cause offence every day nearly by calling people racist.

It's not nice nor helpful

Jason you abuse and cause offence every day nearly by calling people racist.

It's not nice nor helpful
Often truthful though...

Of course if you believe racism isn't offensive by itself, then saying 'It's not nice nor helpful' in order to to highlight it may well simply be another way of supporting such behaviour ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back