Likes and Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Often truthful though...

Of course if you believe racism isn't offensive by itself, then saying 'It's not nice nor helpful' in order to to highlight it may well simply be another way of supporting such behaviour ;)

Talking crap again

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Jason you abuse and cause offence every day nearly by calling people racist.
It's not nice nor helpful
Often truthful though...
Of course if you believe racism isn't offensive by itself, then saying 'It's not nice nor helpful' in order to to highlight it may well simply be another way of supporting such behaviour ;)
Precisely, ellal.
If people are prepared to cause offence with their racism, they can hardly expect to be treated with kid gloves when corrected.
However, obviously, by bodd's reaction, he thinks it's OK to be racially offensive, and everyone to just turn a blind eye to that racial offensiveness, in case we offend the sensitivities of the racists.

If a poster makes racially offensive comments, and I, or A N Other, offends them by accusing them of being racist, maybe, just maybe, they might learn to avoid being offended by not being racist.

I think that has been the tactic of the supporters of racism all along: abuse, insult and offend those that dare to object to racism, in the hope that they will be so offended they'll leave and allow the racism to continue unabated.

Precisely, ellal.
If people are prepared to cause offence with their racism, they can hardly expect to be treated with kid gloves when corrected.
However, obviously, by bodd's reaction, he thinks it's OK to be racially offensive, and everyone to just turn a blind eye to that racial offensiveness, in case we offend the sensitivities of the racists.

If a poster makes racially offensive comments, and I, or A N Other, offends them by accusing them of being racist, maybe, just maybe, they might learn to avoid being offended by not being racist.

I think that has been the tactic of the supporters of racism all along: abuse, insult and offend those that dare to object to racism, in the hope that they will be so offended they'll leave and allow the racism to continue unabated.

Again Jason your free to show the world when I've been racist But you can't and you havnt

Precisely, ellal.

I see Jasonzyx has 19 thanks, compared to Bodds 172

What does that say? :D

Again Jason your free to show the world when I've been racist But you can't and you havnt
I have each and every time showed where you have incited hatred against immigrants without the slightest attempt at supporting your abuse with any data, evidence, fact or report.
But I'll do it again to appease you.
Please wait a few minutes and I'll tag it onto this post.
Edit:
upload_2019-4-17_14-20-50.png

May I suggest you look at those who deliberately sabotage topics before even putting forward a point of view, simply because they oppose the thinking of others users that they can't/refuse to debate with...

You can’t finish a post without an insult to those with a different point of view to your own.

‘Dumb quitters’ seems to be your favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back