Liverpools new era begins today!

L

LooPrEvil

Now that Roy H has gone and Kenny is in charge, I think we will get a result at Old Trafford today and go on to win the Cup.

Our season start today!

Lou.

Sponsored Links
He is going to need a magic wand if we are to beat united, and the ref :evil:

Sponsored Links
well its now into the second half you are 1-0 down and down to 10 men, so it look like same old same old, ok the manager is away but it is time for the over paid superstars to roll their sleevess up and prove they dont deserve the sack as well, maybe thats what all football needs, like the rest of us, if you are not doing the business and costing your company money by under achieving you get pulled in and warned, if you dont up the ante you get the sack simples, might be time to try it with people who are on £50k a week minimum

I think i'll get some money on them getting relegated.
Dalglish!
Their as obsessed as the Geordies are with Keegan.
Crazy if you ask me :eek:

I watched gthe game and thought it was a dive and there was no way back for Liverpool after the captain got sent off....now after the draw the whole country will be supporting Southampton in the next round..........come on you saints........

Considering they got a dodgy penalty and we had Stevie G sent off, I think united were lucky to win.

The revival has started!

Lou.

Started as they mean to go on. Thank heavens that we can get the twerps out of the premiership at long last.

Apparently, Kenny has already driven out of the training ground at 85 MPH and with no seatbelt on. He's desperate for 3 points.

Mind you, I'd have prefered Liverpool to win today as the cup only looks like going one way now. Every league team had a fair chance against Liverpool, - even Accrington Stanley, and 'who are they'?

Mr. W.

The OP can't spell . The thread should read "Liverpool new error begins today."

United may have won. But Liverpool will be the team that can take heart from the game. Our performance was the better of the two teams.

Lou.

Sponsored Links
Back