Liverpools new era begins today!

Hey Ahole, stop pretending to ignore me and post a response to the pretty damming accusations against you.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure Carroll will have a lot to offer LFC and hopefully will more than make up for the loss of Torres.

Lou.

I like Adams he's a class act and Blackpool will struggle without him, the purchase of Reid as a replacement is a joke.
Suarez, could be anything. I don't think it is that difficult to be a prolific scorer of goals in the Dutch league. Look at Kuyt!
And I'm not ignoring you and stop calling me by my Sunday name! only SHMBO can do that unless it's Sunday ;)

Any normal person would want to refute what's been said about you. The fact that you can't do that speaks for itself. You can't hide behind the ignore button now either, my posts have been quoted by others. Do you have them on ignore as well? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think you know who I was aiming that at prentice. So does he the lily livered piece of dogsh*t that he is. By the way, have you noticed how inane his liverpool posts are? What this idiot knows about football or LFC you could write on the back of a STAMP.

Now then boys, if you want to sort it out like men, I am willing to officiate.
or would you prefer this to be done by a female, no sexism please!

With all the changes we are now going through on the pitch it may take a while for the team to knit together, but once they do, I really do feel we will be a force to be reckoned with. Hopefully, we will not be chasing a record of league titles set by Man U, if not I am sure we can hold that mantle all on our own at the end of next season.

Lou.

He's not a man, he's a troll, men don't behave the way he does, even given the anonymity afforded by internet forums.
I'm just making sure that everyone knows it, and I will continue to do so.

LOL 35m for Carroll
Agree
They would have been better saving there money and putting kuyt up front with suarez or alternatively a lump of wood!
Which just so happens to be what Newcastle have left as their main strike force (a lump of wood) or do they still use coal there.

LOL 35m for Carroll

Are you a man city fan ob? I can see why you'd be laughing at someone else paying over the odds if you are. Besides, Liverpool didn't want to lose Torres. Now he's gone the money in the bank was no good.

LOL 35m for Carroll

Are you a man city fan ob? I can see why you'd be laughing at someone else paying over the odds if you are. Besides, Liverpool didn't want to lose Torres. Now he's gone the money in the bank was no good.

I am a City fan, to think that Tevez, Dzecko and Silva all cost less than him - also £50 would have bought 2 of our strikers rather than Torres - guess it's not City ruining football any more

I dont think carrol is worth 35mill and the other guy squarez I only seen him gatting sent off in the world cup...but 50mill for torres..so these 2 guys have been paid for by chelski really but 2 months ago carlton cole looked better than torres and hes carp, no doubt torres is world class but when he wants to be. I really really hope man u dont win the title and overcome liverpool not just because we all hate them its just that every day in every paper it will be rammed down our throats...come on chelski, man city, aresenal,spurs, stoke, liverpool , birmingham ..ect ect anyone but man u

Aye, £35m for Carroll, no wonder he signed up for us! He gets a 10% cut on that figure doesn't he?

Lou.

Q: Why do Sumo wrestlers shave their legs?
A: So they ain't mistaken fur a Liverpudlian women.

Sponsored Links
Back