Liverpools new era begins today!

He's only come back as the manager. Maybe if he could pull his boots on again.......and Hansen...and Souness...and Rushie...and Terry Mac....and...

The forum has been playing up tonight. The above is further evidence ! ;)

Lou.

Sponsored Links
It looks like the tide may have turned for us after the victory against Fulham last night. It was not the best game in the world, and the goal was slightly fortuitus, but winning such games will give us the impetus to improve the quality of our play, from which confidence will grow.

We still have a chance of winning silverware this season in the form of the Europa Cup, but I have to admit, that will be a long shot - but you just never know!

Lou.

very poor performance last night, lucky to come away with the 3 points!

very poor performance last night, lucky to come away with the 3 points!

True, but thats what happens to all the good teams - they get the points when they play badly. Look at Man U they have been very poor this season, yet they are top of the PL.

Lou.

Sponsored Links
noseall";p="1882096 said:
Man U they have been very poor this season, yet they are top of the PL.

Lou.
Eh?

I think you are confusing one red shirt with another.

To be fair United have not been as good as they can be this season, just the rest of the top teams are playing much worse. United have got one of their worst teams for a long time!

Advert in The Liverpool Echo,,, "For Sale, 11 clockwork clowns, for details tel
0151 260 6677. Good reason for sale. ;) ;) ;) ;)

To be fair United have not been as good as they can be this season, just the rest of the top teams are playing much worse. United have got one of their worst teams for a long time!
I'm a Villa fan so what do i know! :rolleyes: :LOL:

It looks like the tide may have turned for us after the victory against Fulham last night. It was not the best game in the world, and the goal was slightly fortuitus, but winning such games will give us the impetus to improve the quality of our play, from which confidence will grow.

We still have a chance of winning silverware this season in the form of the Europa Cup, but I have to admit, that will be a long shot - but you just never know!

Lou.

no chance that honour belongs to Glasgow Rangers, it is well set up for as it is in Dublin, we will be there for a week :rolleyes:

Great player and all that, but if he doesn't want to be here goodbye.
Besides, he hasn't exactly done a lot to help them produce a winning team for the last couple of years.

Busy day for the reds. Looks like things might be looking up at last. Whatever happens it's good to see the backing the new owners are giving Dalglish.

So what is the story about Andy Carrol?
£35 million :?:
Sorry, Torres seems to be valued around the same price, madness has returned!

Lets see how this one pans out...

FERNANDO TORRES has decided to quit Liverpool after running out of patience with the club's inability to produce a winning team.

Its a shame Torres doesn't realise the significance and influence that King K will have at Anfield, he is being short sighted, but from his point of view its just a job, and he will get a healthy payout from the transfer, BUT he is making a mistake. We will be winning silverware next season.

Lou.

Premier league wages and transfer fees have always been crazy. What's new? Looks like we've got Carroll and Suarez, hopefully Adam still to come. 4-4-2 coming up. Back to some decent footie at last, in place of all the defensive cr*p served up by the last 3 managers.

Sponsored Links
Back