London is no longer English

Sponsored Links
This comment by John Cleese has caused a bit of a stir but tbh I must say that I agree with him .

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...ese-says-city-is-no-longer-english.do[/QUOTE]

Thing is he is only stating what everybody else knows but somewhere along the lines he will now get called a racist.We have quite a few Londoners moved up our way and they say they have moved because " trying to be politically correct" of the changing face on London has forced them to and alot of their friends are moving out also and I have heard since the riots the property up for sale has trebled. Personally I think 95% of the place is a ****hole and it amazes me why folk would live there.

The tories have failed to control immigration and are as responsible as labour are.

Also they only make it a question of number when really it is also about the quality of immigrant we let onto aour shores. Many brits are leaving but these are professionals, skilled tradesmen, doctors, businessmen.
The immigrants arriving are for the most part low skilled, illiterate and cannot speak english. So even if you had a balance between people coming and going it we would still lose out.
I somehow doubt that somalian women wearing bedsheets are going to do a days work in their life once they are here....

Sponsored Links
London has NEVER been english and thank f""k for that

What makes ours a great city is its diversity and range of cultures its not perfect but you can keep your little england values in your boring little english villages and towns

London has NEVER been english and thank f""k for that

What makes ours a great city is its diversity and range of cultures its not perfect but you can keep your little england values in your boring little english villages and towns

QUOTE its not perfect...........no **** sherlock
Great city.......mmm ....remind me again who has the worst crime rate in the uk? ,who has a major gang/gun problem in the uk? , who has a major drug problem in the uk?, who has the major fraud problems in the uk?,........ do you know why its not english anymore...because they are all deserting the place , its bleeding obvious sherlock..as it said earlier estate agents are seeing a influx of sellers there ask yourself why?

Boring little village and towns it might be...... but safer

QUOTE its not perfect...........no s**t sherlock
Great city.......mmm ....remind me again who has the worst crime rate in the uk? ,who has a major gang/gun problem in the uk? , who has a major drug problem in the uk?, who has the major fraud problems in the uk?,........ do you know why its not english anymore...because they are all deserting the place , its bleeding obvious sherlock..as it said earlier estate agents are seeing a influx of sellers there ask yourself why?

All the money, all the jobs, all the culture all the art all the women ALL the history
all the entertainment, all the museums and da queen

Stay in your northern hovels and 1 shop villages and your grotty pubs and leave london to those who like to live

Property values are rising still tells the whole story

QUOTE its not perfect...........no s**t sherlock

All the money, all the jobs, all the culture all the art all the women ALL the history
all the entertainment, all the museums and da queen

Stay in your northern hovels and 1 shop villages and your grotty pubs and leave london to those who like to live

Property values are rising still tells the whole story

all the money/jobs...I think you need the south east for that, ok there is chelski and other top areas but these are far outweighed but the lets say less attractive areas..
All the women??
all the entertainment, watch a show and get mugged on the way out, after that drive home and get carjacked
property values are still rising? doubt it because when there is a influx of sales the price will drop and maybe some are rising because jimmy investor is piling money into a house then renting out to mr somalia for 1k away paid for by the taxpayer
Do yourself a favour and get out

Hmm. If you look at some of the official statistics, there are some trends which all regions shouldn't be proud of. It's not as clear cut as you'd imagine.

Edit - link fixed :oops:

quote Space cat:
(but you can keep your little england values in your boring little english villages and towns)

One thing you don't have Space cat is beauty.... the thing that I treasure and appreciate the most.
Would I swap Cornwall for any major town or city, never in a million years.

quote Space cat:
(but you can keep your little england values in your boring little english villages and towns)

One thing you don't have Space cat is beauty.... the thing that I treasure and appreciate the most.

Nice for Visit and I do like the cornish accent on a woman
(horrific on a man) but after a few days I would be going mental with boredom

As for bodgitleggit you are clearly a bigoted sun reader who has never been to london

I suppose leeds is delight!

quote Space cat:

You are right susiejb...I often walk in the dales and it is a place of beauty....might stand in cow pat now and then but better that than vomit or blood...would I swap here for our "capital" also not in a million years

quote (Nice for Visit and I do like the cornish accent on a woman)

After 31 years still have my Brummie accent....it has mellowed a bit I think :)

quote Space cat:

Nice for Visit and I do like the cornish accent on a woman
(horrific on a man) but after a few days I would be going mental with boredom

As for bodgitleggit you are clearly a bigoted sun reader who has never been to london

I suppose leeds is delight!

Just to let you know I dont read the sun and have sympathy for those who do...and as for never been to london ....I was speaking from experience when I was mentioning it ...finished a 3 month project in June and that was at a rough guess the 9th time in the last 12 years so I am well clued up in the area.

Leeds ,,been there about 6/7 times some rough parts but overall its ok...but compared to London yeah its a delight

Sponsored Links
Back