London is no longer English

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Enjoy your dump

How about yours?

Do you enjoy living with immigrants who hate you, spend your taxes, make it impossible for you to book an appointment with your GP, who think your daughters are whores because they are white, who bring your property price down once they move in your street, the same ones who'll stick a knife in your back cause its gangsta cool and i'm from somalia and don't give a ...about british law.

Well done my commie friend, people like you have sold this country to s...m.

Enjoy your dump

Dump, I live in a wonderful part of the country and you live in the rat ,scum infested ****hole...
I suspect living where you live is akin to when you go to somebodys house and the smell of dogs/cats is unbearable but they cannot smell it because they are used to it.......move out to the country for 6 months then when you go back you will see it in a different light

London = sh1thole.

Can't think of a worse place i've ever been to - anywhere.

I reckon Santa's in London won't have a Grotto this year - they'll have Santa's Ghetto instead. :LOL:

What an awful city.

London is England compressed into a few square miles.

It has crime, migrants, rich people, homeless people, shops, busses, taxis etc.

It is no different from the rest of the country.

However, what London does offer is the ability for folk to be as impersonal or aloof as they like. What this means is if you make an enemy or upset someone in one part of the city, simply go to another part. The detachment from one another is tangible almost like everyone is looking after themselves and that true friendships are rare, particularly for 'outsiders'.

I could not wait to leave the place.

There were bonuses though particularly for a single bloke. :p

As a teenager, I used to visit London a lot in the early 80s. Then, the only complaints about foreigners taking over were about a few oil-rich Arabs buying everything.

If only that were the case now. It's definitely a case of quantity not quality now. London is another country, where if you have money, you will be able to insulate yourself from a lot of what goes on. Most of the sensible 'Londoners' have emigrated to the south east or elsewhere.

If I never went to London again, it would be too soon.

Re. The Cats. Yes, made the same mistake myself once.
Space Cat = seems like a decent sort
Spacecat = demented

Sponsored Links
Back