London is no longer English

Which suburb DO you live in Spacecat? And why do you want to take way our right to our own opinions?

Sponsored Links
Then why are you slating them? And where do you live?

Slating a MORONIC opinion and denying someone the RIGHT to have them is TWO different things but a MORON wouldnt KNOW that ;)

Sponsored Links
spacecat wrote: Susiejb are you gonna be a hypocrite and take back all the thanks you have given me now?

This place is infected with racists and EDL supporters DONT JOIN THEM and think for yourself.

Funny until they said there were TWO spacecats you were happy to agree with lots of things i have said

The point was that obviously with NeverEnding Story etc. I have always had a repartee with Space cat . Whereas I know little about yourself.
Regarding thanks....my thanks are based on the posting not the person.....I am actually very capable of forming my own opinion on individual postings on here and will continue to do so regardless of who's name is attached to the post.
I hope that answers your question.

Slating a MORONIC opinion and denying someone the RIGHT to have them is TWO different things but a MORON wouldnt KNOW that ;)

Who are you to decide whether an opinion is moronic or not? If we took a vote the vast majority on here would say that your opinions are moronic.
Which suburb do you live in and do you own the property?

Please try to answer without the abuse.

Thank you.

Who are you to decide whether an opinion is moronic or not? If we took a vote the vast majority on here would say that your opinions are moronic.
Which suburb do you live in and do you own the property?

Please try to answer without the abuse.

Thank you.
Might this help?

spacecat said:
no old chap , moved to a nice 4 bed detached property in a lovely leafy part of Enfield 18 months ago.

lovely leafy part of Enfield 18 months ago

Were they not rioting in that lovely leafy cosmopolitian area? :mrgreen:

You really show your ignorance and lack of knowledge about london.

Here lets educate you seeing as you are a bit thick

Many london boroughs are huge in comparison to the scrotey little towns you live in.

Enfield where I live has more than 10 what you might call a town centre. Some are very nice some are not so nice.

Rioting took place in ONE of those areas which as it happens is quite a nice place.

99.9% of the borough saw and experienced nothing

@joe90 yes pudding I OWN my house, glad you looked up the prices. What makes you think I couldn't afford it?

As for a majority vote if you ask lots of morons a question they will all answer the same

Millions watch xfactor and big brother doesnt make them smart

Btw what makes you think I work for the nhs
:eek:

So what is your mortgage then? How does a lowly NHS worker afford a half million pound house?

You really show your ignorance and lack of knowledge about london

You really show your thick ignorance by every reply (or should that be retort) you make.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from. :rolleyes:

Err you don't read very well do you...i Don't work for the nhs

But the doctors,surgeons and heads of hospitals who do actually earn quite a lot

Why are you obsessed with my mortgage can't you get one?

Don't need one thanks.

What do you do then if you don't work for the NHS?

You really show your ignorance and lack of knowledge about london

You really show your thick ignorance by every reply (or should that be retort) you make.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from. :rolleyes:
You asked a STUPID question I answered hopefully you are now slightly less thick

Sponsored Links
Back