London is no longer English

You really show your ignorance and lack of knowledge about london

You really show your thick ignorance by every reply (or should that be retort) you make.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from. :rolleyes:
You asked a STUPID question I answered hopefully you are now slightly less thick

No such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid/ignorant answers and in that category you win by miles.

Sponsored Links
You no NOTHING about how london boroughs are structured yet You make IGNORANT comments about them that makes YOU stupid.....stupid

You no NOTHING

Think you meant "know".
And where are the ignorant comments about london/london boroughs that I have made?

I asked a question because I had seen some reference to rioting in enfield on a website.
So who better to ask than someone living in it.

You no NOTHING

Think you meant "know".
And where are the ignorant comments about london that I have made?

I asked a question because I had seen some reference to rioting in enfield on a website.
So who better to ask than someone living in it.

Your comment was intended to be sarcastic as if the whole area was affected perhaps you should have researched a bit more before making dumb comments.
Glad to have pointed out the reality.

Btw loads of rioting happened outside of london did it not

Sponsored Links
Yes there are some lovely parts to London, as in all cities, towns, villages, districts. But, similarly, there are some absolute shockers too.

All this talk about immigrants etc; it might be a bit more interesting if instead of ranting you could put your Canute heads on and explain what you would do to turn back the tide.

If repatriation is part of it, how many generations back would you go, and would you allow inter-racial couples and/or their hereditary offspring to remain?

Don't need one thanks.

Guess not oop t`north when you can buy t' house t' car and t' wife and still have change from a sixpence to buy a whippet....the pleasures of yokel life

you can keep em

If repatriation is part of it, how many generations back would you go, and would you allow inter-racial couples and/or their hereditary offspring to remain?

Getting bit Nazi now isn't it?

Firstly there is NO SUCH thing as an English or white citizen
Everyone BORN here is BRITISH with the same RIGHTS as
ANYONE ELSE.

White doesn't come into it in the slightest

Your comment was intended to be sarcastic

Yes it was and it has you well worked up. :LOL: :LOL:
Result.
Yawn look at your own posts and you will see you have been having little hissy fits throughout
Now you have lost the argument you take the moron only a wind up strategy ....cmon surely you can do better

Getting bit Nazi now isn't it?

Firstly there is NO SUCH thing as an English or white citizen
Everyone BORN here is BRITISH with the same RIGHTS as
ANYONE ELSE.

White doesn't come into it in the slightest
With respect, why are you bringing colour into it?
It's also an interesting point you make that if a couple are on holiday here for a week or so and the female gives birth, then the baby is now a British national. Wasn't aware of that.

Colour

You are the one bringing up inter racial off spring

Born before 1982 you are british

Born 1982 onwards and one of your parents is british you are british
Probably covers most of the people you wish to re patriate

Colour

You are the one bringing up inter racial off spring

Born before 1982 you are british

Born 1982 onwards and one of your parents is british you are british
Probably covers most of the people you wish to re patriate
So all races have different colours? So a Latvian and Pole are different colours then - must admit that's a new one.

I've not stated that I want to repatriate anyone - I was suggesting that we open out the discussion to what could be done to resolve the situation and asking how far back one might take it since "closing the barn door now" has the issue of a residual population.

My own view is that there is probably no such thing as an "indigenous" population anymore and that the expansion of the British Empire a couple of hundred years ago involved making huge numbers of peoples from foreign lands "British" and thus gave them every right to move around and relocate within the empire as they deemed fit.

As for recent population growth due to opening up of borders via EU "law", this has produced some problems which were unforeseen at the time by the powers that be (and which too many of our political masters seem to be in denial of now), but which were predicted by most people "on the shop floor" as it were.

By bringing up interracial you include Everyone white or not so color is relevant.

The 2 points 1982 after and before cover all you need to know legally

The assumption is that immigration is a problem which is flawed

Sponsored Links
Back