Looking at a new integrated kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at a new integrated kitchen... so went to MFI, wickes, b&Q, went elsewhere too (small independent shops etc..) and we get quotes between £10K and £20K (incl. appliances) which is too much for us...

Went to France over the weekend and we managed to get a quote with applia nces at 10,000 euros (£7K or so). which is not too bad... they also said they deliver at no extra price in the UK and the guarantee would be ok too even though it was not in France.

ive got a friend who got her (very nice) kitchen in germany for £11K (incl. high spec appliances and granite) and she got it delivered here in Londn too... no probs so far...

So... at work, i share my "bay" with a guy from Czech republic and he said he paid his kitchen about £3K... he showed me a picture and it looks all nice and modern. i'm about to book a week-end to czech republic soon but i was wondering if anybody here had done something similar?
Experience, advice, tips??

Sponsored Links
^^ That’s not the point of my post.
Smaller top of the range kitchen designer made us a quote around 20K.

I believe some people invest much more than that in their kitchen... Ive heard of £60-80K...

Check out Howdens joinery, there are quite a few around. Although they only sell to trade they should be able to recommend a kitchen fitter. Bet you get a good price there. My old kitchen was quite big and I negotiated a price including intergrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher for under 4K.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back