looks like a Russian

So we agree that the then current Home secretary might have done this at the time? or perhaps the one after? or perhaps the one after that?

Is really immanent security briefing news - 4-10 years later?
You can only act after an inquiry has apportioned blame, not when the act is perpetrated, and on suspicion.
True, TM organised the inquiry, but then when blame was apportioned, she did next to nothing. Perhaps emboldening the Russians to perpetrate other crimes.

Sponsored Links
i’m confused. You’re saying her current course of action is right a week after the attack but also doing nothing for 4 years was also right for her predecessors?

You’re also saying that she did nothing despite taking an active role in insuring the findings were published from the last time.

It seems whatever she does or doesn’t do is going to be wrong. Is that your position summarised?

Last edited:
You can only act after an inquiry has apportioned blame, not when the act is perpetrated, and on suspicion.
True, TM organised the inquiry, but then when blame was apportioned, she did next to nothing. Perhaps emboldening the Russians to perpetrate other crimes.

All very interesting, but a diversion from the fact your original point was incorrect.....as usual :)

never mind poor old Wannabe, tut tut....wrong again.

Sponsored Links
I reckon the whole things a smear campaign as Putin's currently running for re-election in Russia.

Intelligence services battling one another.

I reckon the whole things an election campaign as Putin's currently running for re-election in Russia. This tough guy act is just what the Russian electors like to see in gay icon Vlad.

As he's nobbled all popular alternative candidates he's pretty sure to get 110% of the vote.

I reckon the whole things an election campaign as Putin's currently running for re-election in Russia. This tough guy act is just what the Russian electors like to see in gay icon Vlad.

As he's nobbled all popular alternative candidates he's pretty sure to get 110% of the vote.

Are you suggesting he ordered the killing to make himself look like even more of a hardman ?

With out the back up of the USA , europe will not be able to stand up to Putin ;) ounce again the US will have to come to the rescue of the European's ;)

I bet Putin is quaking in his boots , over what the Europeans will do :LOL:

The only country in Europe who stood up to putin was the Turks.

Rely on the other 2 major european powers . Germany & France :LOL::LOL:

The French actually mounted an air raid on Gibralter against the British in WW2 , when they sent there bombers to bomb the british naval base.

I bet Putin is quaking in his boots , over what the Europeans will do

He probably is worried about that new EU army, Ive heard its going to be massive.

Luckily we wont be paying for it , Juncker will have to squeeze a bit more out of the Greeks ;)

The EU can shoulder alot of the blame over this Ukranian/Russian caper.

The French actually mounted an air raid on Gibralter against the British in WW2 , when they sent there bombers to bomb the british naval base.

that was in revenge after we blew apart there ships.

putin is shaking in his boots, we got the leaking queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier whith no planes on stand by.

putin is shaking in his boots, we got the leaking queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier whith no planes on stand by.

after asking the french to either hand over there ships , or sail them to a british port and continue the fight from the UK . They refused !!

exactly so lets ban the US president visiting the UK , after all Europe does not need the USA to back it up :LOL:

after asking the french to either hand over there ships , or sail them to a british port and continue the fight from the UK . They refused !!
true, that would of been better for both, but they said they will scuttle the ships before the germans got hold of them, we did not trust that. so over one thousand French sailers lost there lives.
and there was another port,the french had 70 or so ships, they scuttled them before the germans got there.

Sponsored Links
Back