looks like a Russian

You just part quoted Transoms post: 'the pm' - implies current PM not past. A previous PM would not be 'the PM'.

When somebody says to you 'the PM' -do you need to ask which PM? :ROFLMAO:
Dickhead, carry on squirming and proving yourself to be a ****.

There was a question, who was the Home Secretary preceding a**e end's quote, "the PM".
And as you rightly say: "the pm' - implies current PM"

Therefore the current PM was the Home Secretary at the time. :rolleyes:
I do believe you are getting it.

Go over it all again, work it out for yourself, you will find that you will arrive at the same conclusion that was evident to everyone else days ago.
But then you may realise what a silly troll you are. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Dickhead, carry on squirming and proving yourself to be a ****.

There was a question, who was the Home Secretary preceding a**e end's quote, "the PM".
And as you rightly say: "the pm' - implies current PM"

Therefore the current PM was the Home Secretary at the time. :rolleyes:
I do believe you are getting it.

Go over it all again, work it out for yourself, you will find that you will arrive at the same conclusion that was evident to everyone else days ago.
But then you may realise what a silly troll you are. :ROFLMAO:

Are you posting insults again? Its very very upsetting and flouting the forum rules :)

the pm' - implies current PM
Yes well done (y)

Therefore the current PM was the Home Secretary at the time.
Really? Was Theresa May home secretary whilst labour were in power in 2006? -seems unlikely :mrgreen:

you will find that you will arrive at the same conclusion that was evident to everyone else days ago.
Yes indeed:

Everybody else agrees....... what is evident is that you are wrong (y)

Who agrees with you? :p

Sponsored Links
@wannabeDIY when you get something wrong and its pointed out. Its normal to say - oh yeah, silly me, or oh I didn't know that and press the thanks or like button, but arguing, back pedaling and goalpost moving just makes you look even sillier.

There is no reason that from time to time you cannot agree with someone even if they are supporting different politics. Always looking for the argument and always looking to blame current government without actually doing your homework first, just means nobody will listen to your point of view. Which is a shame as you put a lot of effort in to getting it across.

@wannabeDIY when you get something wrong and its pointed out. Its normal to say - oh yeah, silly me, or oh I didn't know that and press the thanks or like button, but arguing, back pedaling and goalpost moving just makes you look even sillier.
Where do you think I have "got something wrong"?
Where do you think I have been backpedalling?
Where do you think I have been "goal post moving"?
Or are you just trying to defend the forum troll?

Are you also alleging that I claimed that TM was PM back in 2006? :rolleyes:
Or are you going to mimic a**e end and the forum troll and make unfounded allegations, but when asked to produce some evidence to support your accusation, you disappear, or keep repeating your accusation ad infinitum?

Incidentally I have found it ;)

That the current PM was home secretary when Litvinenko was murdered. She wasn't and she wasn't the one after or the one after that. Clearly you were attempting to blame TM for something or the other.

Do not keep it to yourself, show the rest of the forum. :rolleyes:

you can fool some of the people all the time way r bee , but u cannot fool all of the people all of the time way r bee ;)

been on one of your editing / post removal sprees ??;) (again)

any way I am not conversing with you as u are on ignaw ;)

:LOL:

That the current PM was home secretary when Litvinenko was murdered. She wasn't and she wasn't the one after or the one after that. Clearly you were attempting to blame TM for something or the other.
I did explain several pages ago, that I was referring about the outcome of the inquiry, not the time of the criminal act.
Did you miss that, or are you going to do what the forum troll keeps doing, and continually drag up previous discussions?

If you do not accept my explanation, there is little I can do about it. But it is my explanation of my thoughts at the time.
If you know better, then I suggest you take up psychology, or spiritualism, or some other occupation that requires a degree of telepathy. :rolleyes:

And before you claim that I think psychology requires telepathy, do not start on another silly quest. Leave that to the forum troll.

been on one of your editing / post removal sprees ??;) (again)

any way I am not conversing with you as u are on ignaw ;)

:LOL:
You mean you cannot find what it is you were looking for?
hat figures, because it was never there.

Tell your pal, the forum troll. :rolleyes:

You mean you cannot find what it is you were looking for?
hat figures, because it was never there.

Tell your pal, the forum troll. :rolleyes:

of course I can find it ;) as I did a snap smile ;) before you edited said posts ;)

any way I will not converse with u way r bee

Sponsored Links
Back