Looks like Labour were no better at managing migrants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good idea of Blair's to offer the failed asylum seekers a bribe of £3000 to return home voluntarily!!! Rather than returning to the UK hiding in the back of a truck, they could just buy the truck. ;);)

The trouble is, they took the 3k and then came back in again.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Gosh, who would have thought. The Wail moaning about foreigners.
I read it as the 'wail' just reporting on home office figures but I suppose that comes under 'moaning' in your books. Oh well, I guess that proves you can’t change a prejudiced mind even when presenting official government figures. Denyers/remoaners same difference. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
I read it as the 'wail' just reporting on home office figures but I suppose that comes under 'moaning' in your books. Oh well, I guess that proves you can’t change a prejudiced mind even when presenting official government figures. Denyers/remoaners same difference. :whistle:
I don't mind how many immigrants come here -as long as they go straight to Essex and stay there

which reminds wheres Bodd these days?

Stop shouting at the sea!

117988388_10222682252180625_6856276311715834026_n.jpg

After 8hrs he was picked up just 500 metres off Dover, so he must have been on his way back :whistle::whistle:
Wow, that would be one heck of a swim, The fastest one-way is over 7 hours. To get there and back (nearly) in 8 hours!
That would reduce the record to half the time. Naah, must be cheating, or got lost.

"one people, one nation, one leader"

Transam does not want to treat others the way he wishes to treat his own kind.

We know where that leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back