Looks like the lunatics

Not me...

It was always going to be a waste of lives...

457 british troops (cannon fodder) dead for nothing...

Afghanistan has never been conquered by any 'super power'...

The thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history!
Afghanistan was a stable and relatively civilised country for 100 years, it wasn't until the virus of religious fundamentalism began spreading across the globe that the problems began.

Sponsored Links
Tis all un believable tbh

Rag tag bunch of fruit cakes with RPG s and AK 47 rifles riding motor bikes and pick up trucks with mobile phones

are defeating a state of the art armed army

with tanks Air Force satellite images heavy weapons missiles and every other modern day weapon :confused::confused:

but the troops have not been paid or fed and are running away.

If you were a soldier, and all your "comrades" ran away, and you knew you would be sliced up if you surrendered or were captured, and there was no army organisation or transport or backup or support, and your government and nation were collapsing and being overrun, what would you do?

If you were a soldier, and all your "comrades" ran away, and you knew you would be sliced up if you surrendered or were captured, and there was no army organisation or transport or backup or support, and your government and nation were collapsing and being overrun, what would you do?

thats the point

20 years nato forces have been training this so called army
Billions have been spent on equipment

all a waste of time even India has supplied em with helecoptors

jeez us no wonder the Americans want out of the place

waste of time and money trying to
Deal with a country were corruption is a way of life

Sponsored Links

Ask Sleepy Joe WTF he's up to?

Sleepy joe is wising up

no point throwing good money after bad

most of which has probably been syphoned off any way

you don't remember president trump announcing and expediting the retreat of US forces from Afghan, then?

"In Afghanistan, the Taliban have welcomed an announcement by President Trump that all U.S. troops should leave the country by the end of the year."
9 Oct 2020

"we're down to 4,000 troops in Afghanistan" said President Trump
...and they'll all be home by Christmas

John D, you do realise Trump is no longer President, you do realise that don't you?

So, again, WTF is Sleepy Joe up to? even 'bungling Boris' tried to cobble together some sort of European Nato alliance to hold things together but the chickensh1t europeans hoisted the white flag in surrender.

Maybe 'sleepy' needs the troop resources to help with that new 13 mile section of wall on the East Texas/Mexico border.

So again John, WTF is Biden up to?

Ask Sleepy Joe WTF he's up to?

you do realise, filly, that the whole retreat, sorry, I mean withdrawal, was Trump's move? Suddenly and without planning, he started it and tried to get it finished before Biden got into post. He wanted nothing remaining but an empty shell, and a pile of destroyed weapons and equipment that there was no time to ship out. Destroying morale among Afgans who had supported the US led alliance and showing them that they were to be abandoned. Telling the Taliban that they had won and were at liberty to take over the country.

you do realise, filly, that the whole retreat, sorry, I mean withdrawal, was Trump's move? Suddenly and without planning, he started it and tried to get it finished before Biden got into post. He wanted nothing remaining but an empty shell, and a pile of destroyed weapons and equipment that there was no time to ship out. Destroying morale among Afgans who had supported the US led alliance and showing them that they were to be abandoned. Telling the Taliban that they had won and were at liberty to take over the country.

Yes but Trump didn't do it did he? Trump lost power a year ago, Biden is doing this. Are you saying that Bidens excuse is 'I'm sorry Miss, Donald told me to do it''.
FFS man, Biden has made a mistake of epic proportions, he's responsible, no one else. Own it.

He's building 13 miles of new wall in East Texas mexico border, did 'Donald' tell him to do it? grow up man.

While you're growing up. take a look at Bidens other foreign policies China? Russia? North Korea?

He makes a lot of noise, makes a few wrong moves and then adopts Trumps policies.

To be fair he's gone against Trumps policies on Iran. That's gone well hasn't it?

What a useless f*****g knob he's turned out to be. You must feel proud.

So why are you proud, or ashamed, of your preferred candidate?

I'm neither proud nor ashamed, in fact I don't give a sh1t either way, the person you assume to be my preferred candidate isn't in power, Biden is.
So again, WTF is he up to?

Most likely result of the surrender will be waves of refugees heading for Europe.
Can't really blame them, who would want to live in Afghanistan when the Taliban take over.

Sponsored Links
Back