Lost!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Argggghhhhh!!

My kids have locked th AV cabinet and lost (no pun intended!) the key....

Could someone do me a big favour?

Could someone copy Lost tonight and post it to me?

I shall send suitable recompense, of course.

If anybody can do this, I'd be really grateful. Please e-mail me.

Sponsored Links
Can't you just watch this on the Interweb?

You could give here a go. I've never used 'em but they may be able to help. If I'd seen your post I've have vid'ed it for you. Hopefully someone else rode to the rescue though.

Sponsored Links
I couldnt wait for series 2 to be on UK tv, So being a sad b***ard, I download from internet & have watched up to episode 19. Have a look at this web site, there are plenty out there its addictive. http://www.lost-tv.com/

Did you know lost is relocating, I wont spoil it for you.

securespark said:
Argggghhhhh!!

My kids have locked th AV cabinet and lost (no pun intended!) the key.....
if its like mine, the door will lift off the hinges ;) bit late now though i expect. :eek: :LOL:

I watched it last night for the last time,' Its crap! too many adverts and no answers. bring back terry and june
2420_large.jpg

thats what I call entertainment. :LOL:

The wife is well into this (I just happen to watch it if it is on!!!!) and we are up to date with the US series. She downloads it from a US site.

I would love to spoil it for you!!!

I was mad at on of my workers as he was late so I told him what happened in the next series - he was never late again LOL it is my new punishment.

Richardp said:
I watched it last night for the last time,' Its rubbish! too many adverts and no answers. bring back terry and june
2420_large.jpg

thats what I call entertainment. :LOL:
Ballux !

Sponsored Links
Back