IP Addresses thread - strangely turns to a God thread!

More likely Mike has edited it.

He likes making changes to things without informing people.

This is not limited to:

Thread titles
Arguments
"Facts"
Beliefs
How important he thinks certain text are at any given time

It is called Evolution!

Sponsored Links
I didn't realise , these religious types believed in evolution? I thought they believed in Creationism. ;) ;)

You are all right, it is neither Evolution, nor Dull, and indeed it is diversification of creativity.

Sponsored Links

I didn't know you could change the title of a thread, even one you started yourself. I might have a go at doing that. Could be fun.
I recall being screamed at left right and centre on one particular forum for suggesting that a time limit on amending posts might not really be necessary. I was more or less accused of being the devil incarnate :rolleyes:

I have no problem whatever people want to believe in, if being religious helps them to cope with life then good for you, I understand it's their way of coping with life but what I get the hump about is when the religious people don't respect me being an atheist and blaming us for most of the world problems, I do a lot of voluntary work helping people and mostly disabled, am'I a bad person because I can't help what I am?

I can't pretend to believe in something if I don't understand however there is something going out there but I'm confused because there isn't any answers

I have no problem whatever people want to believe in, if being religious helps them to cope with life then good for you, I understand it's their way of coping with life but what I get the hump about is when the religious people don't respect me being an atheist and blaming us for most of the world problems, I do a lot of voluntary work helping people and mostly disabled, am'I a bad person because I can't help what I am?

I can't pretend to believe in something if I don't understand however there is something going out there but I'm confused because there isn't any answers

Too true. Despite being a (nasty) atheist, I know I have more Christian values than many Christians I know.

Unfortunately, I've just read back a few pages. You live alone, no probs there and you have 10 cats!!!!!!!!! Don't tell me, let me guess, you are sponsored by Fabreze or do you have these people?
https://www.facebook.com/GodScentCleaning
Your cats must come out with more carp than you do.

I didn't know you could change the title of a thread, even one you started yourself. I might have a go at doing that. Could be fun.
I recall being screamed at left right and centre on one particular forum for suggesting that a time limit on amending posts might not really be necessary. I was more or less accused of being the devil incarnate :rolleyes:
You still are :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back