Lottery winners!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do most of the lottery winners seem to overweight scots!?
I was having this conversation with my newsagent, he said cos there always in the shop getting mars bars to deep fry they buy more lotto tickets! ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hmmm , dunno about that Alumni. He paid his money and was lucky. He had the same chance as anyone else. I know he's wasted almost all of his lottery winnings (and upset loads of people along the way)
Possibly begs the question,,, "What would you do if you won £millions on the lottery?" ;) ;)

That fckwit chav in Kings Lynn being one of them.

He wasn't blessed with too many brain cells. All he had was a load of "good mates" who looked after his winnings for him.

Hmmm , dunno about that Alumni. He paid his money and was lucky. He had the same chance as anyone else. I know he's wasted almost all of his lottery winnings (and upset loads of people along the way)
Possibly begs the question,,, "What would you do if you won £millions on the lottery?" ;) ;)
Yes, i agree. He paid his money and got lucky. So fair doo's for that.
Unfortunately, no good came of that money for anyone (apart from Estate Agents and possibly Car Salesmen). He made life miserable for everyone around and i do believe he went bankrupt besides getting sent away to the big house.

Compared to some of the thoroughly decent people who have won, he didn't deserve it.

Yep.
Always seems to go to the one's that least deserve it.
Anyone who pays their money for a lottery ticket, deserve to win it. Doesn't matter where they are from or what background. ;) ;)

Surely there's a difference between 'deserve' and 'entitled to'.???

If Ian Brady won 148 million he'd be entitled to it? yes. Deserve it? NO.

There was also a nonce/rapist who won the lotto and didnt deserve it. He was ordered to pay his victims 50k. If they can order him to pay 50k why not more!! :confused:

It is a lottery. It is not about who deserves it or not. It isn't a prize for the local hero, or chav.

Its all about chance.

Sponsored Links
Back