makita 18v lithium charger melody

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi peeps just wondered if anyone knows how to make an 18v lithium charger make a tune wen its complete it looks as thought you should be able to and i was on site the other day any the subbys charger made a tune he had no idea how to change it either so if anyone can help me please.

Sponsored Links
Never managed to get mine make that jingle either! :LOL: Takes 20mins for a full charge, enough time for a cuppa! :cool:

Simples, put battery in charger, then take out and put straight back in repeat till nice tune comes out of charger, mine plays american baseball music Lol Only works with makita lithium battery chargers.

Nick

Simples, put battery in charger, then take out and put straight back in repeat till nice tune comes out of charger, mine plays american baseball music Lol Only works with makita lithium battery chargers.

Nick

Cheers! Just got it working on mine, was so sad went to check :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Never managed to get either of mine to do that Chris.

yea just slide the battery in on the charger then take it straight out again and put it in again quick, keep doing this until u like the tune being played :) :LOL: then when the battery is fully charged u will hear the tune u selected :) , this only works on the makita Li-ion tools

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back