Measure your own Chav factor!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
69% Chav, dear god, please help me. I have just thrown all the bling in the bin!!!

YEEESSSS.... 72%...... Result...! ... er... actually that's probably not good is it... no wonder I can't make any friends since moving to the Cotswolds from Middlesbrough.

I'm 56% Chav.

I consider myself a little chavvy but only in the non-unintelligent way.

bassman said:
YEEESSSS.... 72%...... Result...! ... er... actually that's probably not good is it... no wonder I can't make any friends since moving to the Cotswolds from Middlesbrough.

says it all who would admit coming from boro
nearly as bad as being a monkey hanger :LOL:

Here Pip what's all this Chav business, are we getting too old do you think? :)

kendor said:

I think you are right, the Gypsies used that expression yonks ago, I thought I had heard it before. ;)

pipme said:
kendor said:

I think you are right, the Gypsies used that expression yonks ago, I thought I had heard it before. ;)

Well, google seems to think it means Cheltenham average, but I thought it meant Chatham Average. I mean one is Chev for short, the other is Chav. I don't know though, I don't know if it's in the OED yet.

Whatabout a "chab"? Just one key on the keyboard away from chav.

It is the red-bellied wood pecker (Melanerpes Carolinus). And I suppose the peak of a burberry cap could be used in a similar fashion to a w'peckers beak. :LOL:

Like ninebob's recommendation to Jimi - I'm very supportive. ;)

Adam_W and D+J : There are just some people you shouldn't help under any circumstances. ;)

Jimi: Do the chav test now! If you get less than 80% I'll eat my Burberry deerstalker!....Oh Bu**er! :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back