Meet the people in work but living rough on the streets

people born and living here who have fallen on bad times and having to live on the streets.
Why? It's a lifestyle choice. :rolleyes:
The home secretary, Suella Braverman, has described rough sleeping as a “lifestyle choice” while defending her decision to restrict the use of tents by homeless people on the streets of Britain.

Sponsored Links
Howling at the moon again, you know he's got you on ignore and nobody else is bothered.

I would prefer it if illegal immigrants/asylum seekers or whatever you want to call them weren’t treated better than people born and living here who have fallen on bad times and having to live on the streets.
But it's a lifestyle choice.

You want this freedom, you keep supporting the policies that make if so

Howling at the moon again, you know he's got you on ignore and nobody else is bothered.
I hadn't noticed. Maybe you and he could remind me occasionally. :rolleyes:
Perhaps if you could pry his fingers out of his ears, you could tell him, assuming you haven't got your foot in your mouth. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Grant Shapps was being interviewed on the C4 video posted in the OP - no idea about the other chappies.
They are all Grant Shapps

He used to run get rich quick schemes under those names

fancy a scam artist becoming a Tory :ROFLMAO:

I would prefer it if illegal immigrants/asylum seekers or whatever you want to call them weren’t treated better than people born and living here who have fallen on bad times and having to live on the streets.

why do people born and live here fall on bad times so often these days?

A = because people like you vote for the Tory party who have spent decades removing the safety net.

why do people born and live here fall on bad times so often these days?

A = because people like you vote for the Tory party who have spent decades removing the safety net.
Theres a pretty substantial Tory party safety net for those jumping off of a dinghy or lifeboat onto the beaches in Kent. Are you happy with that net? Do you think that’s fair?

Theres a pretty substantial Tory party safety net for those jumping off of a dinghy or lifeboat onto the beaches in Kent. Are you happy with that net? Do you think that’s fair?
what is not fair is people like you making out you care about the homeless…,when in reality you dont give a monkeys. You only mention it because you are using it as an argument to hate foreigners.

If the U.K. govt refuses to allow them to work, then they have to provide them somewhere to stay

If you think that is wrong, you are very welcome to give an explanation of what alternative you have.

Any in a hotel near you notch?

Would have thought he would put a few up.

Answer is to send the feckers back where they came from. Or the last safe country as the rules state. Giving them food and 4* hotels is like putting bread down for a couple of pigeons. Before you know they're coming in from everywhere for a free meal. I just want to point out that I have nothing against pigeons, and I don't discriminate between them and other birds. Pigeons welcome - migrants not!

Any in a hotel near you notch?
There’s a hotel in my village with 600 wonderful asylum seekers in it, I see them most days going for a walk in the village, lovely people always smile and say hello.

There’s a hotel in my village with 600 wonderful asylum seekers in it, I see them most days going for a walk in the village, lovely people always smile and say hello.

Notch, I'm sure that anyone who meets you in real life will smile and say hello, whilst gently and nervously backing away.

Sponsored Links
Back