Meet the people in work but living rough on the streets

It’s a lazy argument.

It's not an argument, it's a fact. Even you can't deny that numbers are growing all the time and will continue to grow. Obviously there is no sensible plan to handle these people or capacity to accommodate. Otherwise I assume government wouldn't be spaffing massive amounts of taxpayers' hard-earned on a large scale with 4* hotels for them. Bet the young male migrants can't believe their luck!

Sponsored Links
He doesn't say whether he sees them when they're going to the scrapyard with their latest pickings from the church roof or on the way back.

Sponsored Links
It's not an argument, it's a fact. Even you can't deny that numbers are growing all the time and will continue to grow. Obviously there is no sensible plan to handle these people or capacity to accommodate. Otherwise I assume government wouldn't be spaffing massive amounts of taxpayers' hard-earned on a large scale with 4* hotels for them. Bet the young male migrants can't believe their luck!
The bit in bold is true:
"there is no sensible plan"
The rest is normal ReganandCarter bigotry.

Bet they are smiling. They're living it up in luxury, and you're paying for it. :ROFLMAO:
The £3,000,000 paud to Rwanda and nothing to show for it would have improved their accomodation even more. :rolleyes:
Or £3,000,000 would have provided 6 Bibby Stockholms.
That would be enough to clear 6,000 asylum claims.

Empty Bibby Stockholm barge cost taxpayers more than £560,000 - enough to clear 1,000 asylum claims in backlog​

He doesn't say whether he sees them when they're going to the scrapyard with their latest pickings from the church roof or on the way back.
And if they give their address as the Hotel, the scrapyarder will happliy accept that? :rolleyes:

The bit in bold is true:

The rest is normal ReganandCarter bigotry.
What that the young male migrants can't believe their luck?
Must seem like manor from heaven to escape all the muck and bullets, what you say they're not all fleeing muck and bullets, be persecution then.

Sounds like you scrapyards isn't something you frequent, more guessing then.
A licence is required for metal trading and must be issued by the local authority. Any site that is caught trading without a licence may be fined up to £5000. Payments cannot be made in cash. All payments must be made through electronic bank transfer or cheque.

You're right I was guessing. The actual rules make your silly allegation even more sillier. :rolleyes:

Being someone who visits scrapyards I know perfectly well what the law says, the reality is there's ways round the law.

There’s a hotel in my village with 600 wonderful asylum seekers in it, I see them most days going for a walk in the village, lovely people always smile and say hello.
Blimey, 600 asylum seekers and nothing on the shelves in your supermarket. Hiw do they manage? What village would that be?

Sponsored Links
Back