Megxit

Sponsored Links
Well I am certainly a terrible guesser so this is just a guess, I don't think well ever rejoin the EU. As much as I think the way we are leaving is going to be let's say "sub optimal" A much bigger majority of UK citizens than voted leave, absolutely do not see themselves as European at all. I most certainly don't. I guess that's a bit sad, but I feel it is the reality.

Edit, had a quick Google and yes, apparently within EU members the UK feels it is the least European, over 66% of polled Brits do not identify as European.

Sponsored Links

Yes, because once we've left, I'm guessing it's not going to be total Armageddon, don't think that's in anyone's interests, then I feel that any referendum on rejoining the EU, if one were held, would yield a negative result. I hasten to add it's a guess though.

Yes, because once we've left, I'm guessing it's not going to be total Armageddon
Me neither. Well end up with a Boris BRINO, EU alignment and all the trimmings. It will just be a face saving exercise for Bozza and will appease (dupe) the brexers.
ryland, darringtown and their ilk can go on thinking we have left. Bless 'em.

Me neither. Well end up with a Boris BRINO, EU alignment and all the trimmings. It will just be a face saving exercise for Bozza and will appease (dupe) the brexers.
ryland, darringtown and their ilk can go on thinking we have left. Bless 'em.

Maybe, I honestly don't know. But then, nor does anyone, least of all anyone on this forum.

much bigger majority of UK citizens than voted leave, absolutely do not see themselves as European at all

I think its because we are an Island -I think weve tended to look at 'them lot on the mainland' with suspicion.

Had Cameron not let the genie out of the bag, 95% of brexiteers wouldnt have given it a second thought. The small minority of bfexit nutters like Bill Cash and John Redwood wouldve just got more mad, but with no audience.

Trade negotiations will be so hard, it will end up a huge fudge.

Yes, because once we've left, I'm guessing it's not going to be total Armageddon, don't think that's in anyone's interests, then I feel that any referendum on rejoining the EU, if one were held, would yield a negative result. I hasten to add it's a guess though.

If we leave with no trade deal, the result will be a front loaded economic shock.
A bare bones trade deal will result in a slow economic decline.

Johnson will throw cash at the economy to hide economic damage. He may keep that going for 5 years, who knows.

You are right it wont be Armageddon, both EU and UK will want trade flows to continue, just a gradual decline.

Long term, we may build closer ties to Europe, rejoin, no.

I see what you did there. You’ve gifted yourself 5 years of post-Brexit prosperity denial. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah sorry.....read the whole post and see that quote in context

Brexit will indeed be a failure.

I shall no doubt be highlighting the trade deal failures as they occur........after all one can be sure Tory propaganda will try and hide the truth.

Not seen any economic analysis apart from Minfords burn the manufacturing sector down that has Brexit being GDP positive. Minford analysis obviously being the work of a fantasist.

This pretty much sums up how some parts of the press treats Meghan different to other royals.

huojbkxs94a41.jpg

One follows royal rules, the other puts a little girl's life at risk.

I don't have other examples, but over the last year there has been a constant hate campaign against her - I've so so many headlines in Google News (that I never read!) that claimed she was ruining the royal family.

But we all know the power the right wing press have over this country. If you're sad about the royals splitting up, blame the RWP. If you're sad about the UK splitting up, blame the RWP. It always comes back to them and their smears, hate and general desire to create havoc in an otherwise stable system.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/meghan-markle-daily-mail-avocado-on-toast-murder-drought-royals-148816

Meghan Markle's avocado on toast 'fuelling drought and murder'? Another example of how the media shamelessly uses royals

I wonder why the rags have such a negative take on everything Meghan does ...

Sponsored Links
Back