Megxit

This pretty much sums up how some parts of the press treats Meghan different to other royals.

huojbkxs94a41.jpg

One follows royal rules, the other puts a little girl's life at risk.

I don't have other examples, but over the last year there has been a constant hate campaign against her - I've so so many headlines in Google News (that I never read!) that claimed she was ruining the royal family.

But we all know the power the right wing press have over this country. If you're sad about the royals splitting up, blame the RWP. If you're sad about the UK splitting up, blame the RWP. It always comes back to them and their smears, hate and general desire to create havoc in an otherwise stable system.

Sponsored Links
If they wan t to live in. Canada good for them I say

The general public lap all this royal nonsense up

I recall thousands of wailng bell ends that travelled to London to sit in a park wailing over this Diana death

Then watched a 7 and 12 year old who were paraded in public following there mothers coffin through the streets

Total disgrace imo

I wonder if they realise that normal people can't just choose which country they want to live in. Probably not.

I recall thousands of wailng bell ends that travelled to London to sit in a park wailing over this Diana death

Then watched a 7 and 12 year old who were paraded in public following there mothers coffin through the streets

Total disgrace imo

I recall doing a job in a Lloyd's bank branch, so didn't have to be subjected to any of it. Good overtime (y)

Sponsored Links
If they wan t to live in. Canada good for them I say

The general public lap all this royal nonsense up

Total disgrace imo

I have to admit on a human level that was pretty sick.

Mind u plenty made a few quid out of it

Coach companies bussin g a these idiots down to London
Florists
Burger vans
B&B
People flogging tacky plates with here picture on
Dare say some rented there toilet fscilties out

I was lucky to be on a camper van holiday with a mate. We were driving around Suffolk listening to French radio to avoid it! Campsites were weird though, everybody was so miserable, it was a strange atmosphere in a few places, but we drank our way through it.

Nothing wrong with showing respect or being upset but what went on during that period was pathetic

People camped out side buck house demanding that they wanted to see the children ect ect

There world collapsed over some one they never knew or ever met or spoken to

I wonder if they realise that normal people can't just choose which country they want to live in. Probably not.

Normal UK people have a choice of over 20 countries to live and work, unrestricted....for another 2 weeks or so

Sorry I had to get it in before Ellal started ranting :ROFLMAO:

Normal UK people have a choice of over 20 countries to live and work, unrestricted....for another 2 weeks or so

Sorry I had to get it in before Ellal started ranting :ROFLMAO:

It, it’s partner and their highly educated children that they pulled out of the UK in a post election hissy-fit have already left the UK and settled in elsewhere now, haven't they? Anyone know where they went as for some reason they’re too frightened or embarrassed to say. Must be somewhere pretty rank........

It, it’s partner and their highly educated children that they pulled out of the UK in a post election hissy-fit have already left the UK and settled in elsewhere now, haven't they? Anyone know where they went as for some reason they’re too frightened or embarrassed to say. Must be somewhere pretty rank........
They'll all be back when we re-join the EU.

I am fairly neutral on my opinion to the Royals. However i can't help but feel too many toys are coming out here. Why didn't they just stfu and slowly reverse away from their duties, this is a clear message from the Mexit camp they have control of themselves and are not to be bossed about by the royal family.
I also wonder how much that photo released of the lines to the throne Charles Queen, William gushing over mini royal George 'making a cake', bugged prince Harry and perhaps Megan saying 'look see they don't give a sh't about you, why weren't you in the photo?' lots of domestics going on.

Its really a bit crap having the wedding and house all paid for, now they're living off the Duchy estate via Prince Charles for how long till they strike a few deals with Disney/Amazon etc..

Sponsored Links
Back