Megxit

The express, what a total rag. I note they have switched away from the endless "coldest winter ever" to were "gonna imminently be hit by an asteroid" of late. What a total waste of print.

Sponsored Links
The express, what a total rag. I note they have switched away from the endless "coldest winter ever" to were "gonna imminently be hit by an asteroid" of late. What a total waste of print.

I find the Express quite funny. When I click on an Express link, its quite common to discover the article contradicts the headline.

It is a sad reflection of the lies and propaganda that circulate these days.

I find the Express quite funny. When I click on an Express link, its quite common to discover the article contradicts the headline.

It is a sad reflection of the lies and propaganda that circulate these days.

I'm afraid they're all the same, some more subtle than others.

Sponsored Links
Can the queen still have their heads lopped off or have them thrown into the tower ?

Tweet

Strange day for the RWRs, they keep on bleating about these people of colour to go back to where they came from and then one does, they are angry about it.

Is there anything that doesn't trigger RWR?

According to the news, all is well, all are happy and they can do what they wanted, i.e. get another job.

What do you mean people of colour going back where they came from? Harry was born in England.

Tweet

Strange day for the RWRs, they keep on bleating about these people of colour to go back to where they came from and then one does, they are angry about it.

Lol, you're not expecting logic to be at the forefront of racists are you?! :)

What's Harry gonna do? Markle is an actress, Harry is ex army(?) I wonder how good he really is at flying a helicopter.

I suppose he could open supermarkets or something, perhaps he'll get a bar job.

What's Harry gonna do? Markle is an actress, Harry is ex army(?) I wonder how good he really is at flying a helicopter.

I suppose he could open supermarkets or something, perhaps he'll get a bar job.

Lack of ability never stopped the Kardashians.

Harry & Meghan reality show? :mrgreen:

Good luck to both of them I say

I like Harry and his wife seems a good sort

I hope they do OK

Tweet

Sort of comment on e expects from a supporter of terrorism?? :sneaky:;)

Strange day for the RWRs, they keep on bleating about these people of colour to go back to where they came from and then one does, they are angry about it

I heard Nigel Farage saying: They cant be half in the Royal family and half out, if the want to leave they must leave completely, they must have a clean break, it isnt possible to have their cake and eat it.

Ive also heard Nigel Farage saying: We cant be half and half out of Europe, we must leave completely with a clean break, it is possible to have our cake and eat it.

In Meghan, I think we are seeing the biggest gold-digging lunatic woman since Heather Mills McCartney!

Sponsored Links
Back