Menvier TS690 stuck on ‘No event. Call Engineer’

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I switched off the fuse in the fuse box for a minute to do some work and upon flicking the switch back, the alarm went off despite being in the OPEN mode. I entered my code and eventually silenced it but it now reads NO EVENT... CALL ENGINEER and is impossible to reset or return to OPEN.
Can anyone advise how to clear this?

Sponsored Links
Tried that. It set off the alarm and now in addition to NO EVENT. CALL ENGINEER it also says C TMP 01

I expect the new code just recorded that a tamper had been attempted with a wrong code.
A power failure will normally go unnoticed by alarms as far as I know. I turn my power off and the alarm just beeps lightly to warn of it as soon as the power is restored everything goes back on every alarm I have owned.
Might be the back up battery has failed, if you know the installer I would go back to him, fingers crossed you do.(y)

Sponsored Links
I phoned the installer (from 20 years ago!) as the keypad kept throwing up a new 4 digit code. They put me through to technical helpline. Once I gave them this code they gave me another code over the phone and it’s now OPEN. Seems it had locked out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back