''Migrants are not welcome in our country''

Sponsored Links

3:41 of the video.

Now there is prime minster to be proud of !!
Are you trying to see how far you can go before being banned.why dont you just say what you really mean instead of piz fartin about

Are you trying to see how far you can go before being banned.why dont you just say what you really mean instead of piz fartin about

What a stupid pointless post. What do you sumise he really means ? Are you of the mind set that anti immigration is racist ? You obviously have no idea what's going on and the trouble that's been caused by mass lawless migration.

Last edited:

3:41 of the video.

Now there is prime minster to be proud of !!

Watch it a 6.00 in ! At your post you mentioned 3.41 in watch a little more he gets cut off, edit out mid flow talk about leftist media!

Sponsored Links
Poland is has highest ethnically homogeneous population in Europe, so that view is not surprising.

I dont suppose Poland has a big history of colonising other countries then encouraging the people to move to the motherland to help with labour shortages.

The UK has and so it in a very different position.

You obviously have no idea what's going on and the trouble that's been caused by mass lawless migration.
Well there hasn't been 'mass lawless migration' from the EU, so where is it coming from?

If you want to know who 'obviously has no idea what's going on', then I hear Ikea do some very cheap mirrors...

Though rumour has it that if you put your arm up in the air and shout 'I'm a brexiteer' you get charged extra ;)

Migrants are more than welcome in this country,controlled!

Sponsored Links
Back