Not Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may a British subject of conversation, but is she really British?.

We can't stop her coming back aparantly because we can't make her stateless. Unless her mother or father were born elsewhere. Then she has the right to her parents country of origin.

Sponsored Links
I still don't understand why the Syrian govt haven't arrested her??? Is she protected from them?

I don't get why she hasn't been linched in the refugee camp!! But of course the camp could be full of ISIS fighters and house wife's.

She is not someone who 'has done nothing wrong'.

Terrorist Asset Freezing etc Act 2010 - might apply to the funds being spent on trying to help her.
The Terrorism Act 2000 - she is a member of a prescribed organisation and almost certainly has collected or received funds as part of that group

That's without looking at the most obvious: Terrorism Act 2006

There will be some evidence of: preparation of terrorist acts, providing training for terrorism or receiving the training

and then the most obvious: attending any place, whether in the UK or elsewhere, where terrorism training is being conducted, encouraging terrorism, including publishing statements that encourage and glorify terrorist act.

There is a concern that since ISIS has been defeated in Syria, their plan is that those who trafelled to Syria should return to their home country and start a new campaign of terror.

What should happen is she should be tried in the country where she has commtted a crime, sentenced and imprisoned there.

In reality there will be no worthwhile evidence and Syria is hardly has a functioning court system.

Sponsored Links
Don't really care if she comes back or not tbh

Would I or do I consider her to be s threat to the UK

No .

I do not buy into that waffle that has been put about by some politicians I have heard on the radio
You would care if the feker blows herself up near you.

and then the most obvious: attending any place, whether in the UK or elsewhere, where terrorism training is being conducted, encouraging terrorism, including publishing statements that encourage and glorify terrorist act.
Not to mention,,,attending stonings of women and thinking "its cool" ...watching someone die by having their head stoved in,,in agony,,,fekin coollll??????.Let them all rot out there.

It's almost a full moon, and you should have lengthy clear spells tonight - idea for you to go out and howl at it.

Not to mention,,,attending stonings of women and thinking "its cool" ...watching someone die by having their head stoved in,,in agony,,,fekin coollll??????.Let them all rot out there.

I didn't think women were allowed to attend stonings? Maybe she wore a false beard :D

ubasm.jpg

People who've lost relatives in terrorist bombings would soon put that jerk down!!
A is the parent of a child who was turned into mince on a bus by a terrorist bomb.

B is the parent of a child who was turned into mince on a bus by a missile from an RAF reaper drone.

Discuss with A & B who should feel what about the incidents, and why they should not both feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back