Not Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing she regretted was that her lunatic utopia collapsed.
You don't know that.

I know what she said when she was interviewed, but you have to consider who her audience might have been, or at least who she thought they might have been. Given the chaos over there, who knows who else, what other people, are in that camp with her.

Given her first-hand experience of what the people she joined were capable of, I don't think anybody can be sure that she didn't fear for her life if, out there, she criticised them, and said she regretted it.

Nobody is saying she should just be allowed back into the UK and left to carry on where she left off, but FGS remember that she was a child when she was groomed by ISIS.

A child.

When girls her age are groomed by paedophiles, and go off and meet them, they are considered victims, not complicit in the crimes of the paedophile.

Sponsored Links
Don't really care if she comes back or not tbh

Would I or do I consider her to be s threat to the UK

No .

I do not buy into that waffle that has been put about by some politicians I have heard on the radio

Do you have any proof that she has committed treason?

If such exists then she can be tried in a court here, as treason is a criminal offence.

If you don't have any proof then you're just another red-mist, ranting defective whose presence here is of no benefit to country.

Look it up Lord Bas Bas!!
Helping out Britain's enemies, whether at home or abroad is TREASON.
Sadly, the death penalty no longer exists for it.
Haw Haw Haw

Sponsored Links
You don't know that.

I know what she said when she was interviewed, but you have to consider who her audience might have been, or at least who she thought they might have been. Given the chaos over there, who knows who else, what other people, are in that camp with her.

Given her first-hand experience of what the people she joined were capable of, I don't think anybody can be sure that she didn't fear for her life if, out there, she criticised them, and said she regretted it.

Nobody is saying she should just be allowed back into the UK and left to carry on where she left off, but FGS remember that she was a child when she was groomed by ISIS.

A child.

When girls her age are groomed by paedophiles, and go off and meet them, they are considered victims, not complicit in the crimes of the paedophile.
You telling me, that at the age of 16, she wasn't aware of all the headlines and news about ISIS? That she'd never heard of all the atrocities, the murders, jihad John etc? If she felt she was old enough to organise the travel to Syria, lie to her parents, make a choice about getting married to someone she didn't know other than being an IS fighter, then was she really such the child?

Should she be forgiven because she was stupid? Ignorantia legis neminem excusat. And may I ask, if she is so easily lead into the life of a jihad bride, how we are to trust her ever again? She must have taken on the values of IS before she left, and those views would've been validated over there, the views of IS, of her husband (an IS fighter), her peers over there.. She has been over there as a child and an adult, and yet hasn't seen the error of her ways.

Look it up Lord Bas Bas!!
Helping out Britain's enemies, whether at home or abroad is TREASON.
Sadly, the death penalty no longer exists for it.
Haw Haw Haw

It wasnt that long ago Britain, the EU and America were funding and supplying weapons to the ISIS Rebels in order to overthrow the current regime . Now a 15 year old girl gets married to an ISIS member she is accused of treason

Of following the law, rules, and logic: What use are these rules, laws and their logic when they are used to destroy our country and its people? Must we logic ourselves out of existence to allow a death cult to exist, just because that death cult is expert in perverting those rules and laws? Must we say "OK, you're right, kill us"?

The preceding devil's advocate arguments are interesting, but "paedophiles" and "groomers" as evil as they are, are not necessarily traitors / head choppers / bombers / church burners / Christmas prohibitors / halal animal torturers / threats to the country's existence.

WHAT USE are loony left arguments to the relatives of the people killed in the Manchester Arena bombing or the London 7/7 bombings? These are the victims we should be thinking about.

Repent ye elite educated loony left sinners!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Bodd, that's what's wrong. These people go abroad and commit treasonous actions in support of terrorists and mass murderers, regret it, and then want to come back home and carry on as if nothing's happened.
The law is far too soft.

She doesnt regret it.

I think this was a carefully planned PR campaign by the family. It hasn't quite gone to plan. All the time she openly supports a banned terrorist organisation (and now as an adult) she will be prosecuted if she makes it home.

Unfortunately the law of public opinion is quite sexist - girls victims, boys accountable. She is accountable.

It wasnt that long ago Britain, the EU and America were funding and supplying weapons to the ISIS Rebels in order to overthrow the current regime . Now a 15 year old girl gets married to an ISIS member she is accused of treason
No different from when the west was supplying the Taliban...

Or supplying Saddam Hussein...

Treason it appears is in the eye of the beholder!

No different from when the west was supplying the Taliban...

Or supplying Saddam Hussein...

Treason it appears is in the eye of the beholder!

Bring it on then... Let them all come over and slaughter us.

Bring it on then... Let them all come over and slaughter us.
The sad thing is that the west has invited a lot of the problems onto itself...

Would you care to tell us of all the islamic terrorist incidents in the UK prior to the Gulf War?

The sad thing is that the west has invited a lot of the problems onto itself...

Would you care to tell us of all the islamic terrorist incidents in the UK prior to the Gulf War?

I don't really make you wrong. Past nation governments may have got it wrong.

When ISIS say they will carry on the fight in Europe and beyond. I think we need to take that threat serious.

Past nation governments may have got it wrong.
And we still are...

When ISIS say they will carry on the fight in Europe and beyond. I think we need to take that threat serious.
Aided and abetted by our 'friend's' threats it seems...

"The United States is asking Britain, France, Germany and other European allies to take back over 800 ISIS fighters that we captured in Syria and put them on trial,’ the president tweeted late Saturday.

"The Caliphate is ready to fall. The alternative is not a good one in that we will be forced to release them.’

Trump continued: ‘The U.S. does not want to watch as these ISIS fighters permeate Europe, which is where they are expected to go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back