Not Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bride of Isis.
You gave up your right to call this country your home when you joined the enemy.
You are NOT welcome back here.

Sponsored Links
I know Bodd, that's what's wrong. These people go abroad and commit treasonous actions in support of terrorists and mass murderers, regret it, and then want to come back home and carry on as if nothing's happened.
The law is far too soft.

The U.K. Has to take her back under international law afaik ?

The U.K. Would expect other countries to take back there citezins if we wanted to deport em ?

Afaik Iran always refuses to take back there citezins if they are up for deporting ? Probably why a lot of migrants may claim to be Iranian ?

Sponsored Links
As Bodd above.

There are internationally recognised laws that state any individual cannot be "Made Stateless"

If the "Bride" has only one state in this case the UK and is not officially recognised as a passport holder, or a fully recognised citizen of A/N other country, then the UK must accept the "Bride" back into this country, no exceptions! this is international law.

One would assume that when, not if the "Bride" returns She will be segregated and interrogated as to what was the original motive for going in the first place? was She radicalised by internet from abroad, or was it radicalisation from within the UK?

As an aside?? how many Ex- DIASH fighters, not, camp followers have returned to the UK ?

What makes this case such a celebrity issue is the media froth and bubbles?

Ken

I know Bodd, that's what's wrong. These people go abroad and commit treasonous actions in support of terrorists and mass murderers, regret it, and then want to come back home and carry on as if nothing's happened.
The law is far too soft.

What I would like is that the US or Iraq put in to extradite her for trial. If convicted serve a sentence in the US or Iraq. When her sentence has been served answer to her crimes as a British Citizen including treason in the UK.

The law is far too soft.

The only thing she regretted was that her lunatic utopia collapsed.

As Bodd above.
There are internationally recognised laws that state any individual cannot be "Made Stateless"
But then the UK doesn't always adhere to international law...

"The Immigration Act 2014 added a new section 40(4A), which allows deprivation even where it might cause statelessness. That had never previously been the case.

As of 28 July 2014, it is possible to deprive a person of British citizenship and make him or her stateless if three conditions are met:
  • he or she acquired citizenship by naturalisation
  • the higher test of conduct “seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of the United Kingdom, any of the Islands, or any British overseas territory”
  • the Secretary of State has “reasonable grounds” for thinking that the person can acquire citizenship of another country"

So given that the last two conditions are dependent on political decisions, the only hurdle the government has to overcome is the one of 'naturalisation'...

And that has recently become an issue that is open to debate!

What I would like is that the US or Iraq put in to extradite her for trial. If convicted serve a sentence in the US or Iraq. When her sentence has been served answer to her crimes as a British Citizen including treason in the UK.

I thought treason was still on the statutes as a hanging offence?

If she is guilty of a crime in Syria then she can be tried under Syrian law and fester in a stinking hole out there for the rest of her natural as far as care.
And if she is not guilty of any crimes under UK law then she cannot be denied entry to the country of which she is a citizen.

Be careful about wishing the government had the power to arbitrarily detain or deport or render stateless anybody that some people just happen not to like, without any trial, without any charges, without any crimes having been committed by that person.

The law is far too soft.
Do you have any proof that she has committed treason?

If such exists then she can be tried in a court here, as treason is a criminal offence.

If you don't have any proof then you're just another red-mist, ranting defective whose presence here is of no benefit to country.

Plot twist............... Brit ISIS bride arrested by Syrian security forces for suspicion of aiding and abetting terrorism offences carried out in Syria is rescued/liberated by the SAS in daring dawn helicopter raid. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back