Miners in Chile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know another topic is running (and gone way off topic), but...

I hope all goes well when bringing them up. I think the real battle starts for them brave guys when they reach the surface.

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
They are miners they won't have any problems.

Sponsored Links
They should have shot a scud missile into space and on it's return I am sure it could have reached the miners quicker than the drill :LOL:

They should have shot a scud missile into space and on it's return I am sure it could have reached the miners quicker than the drill :LOL:

And killed them all in the process?

The first rescue worker has just been lowered sucessfully, he has met the miners, so hopefully, the miners can start to be rescued now.

See the benefits of working as a journalist covering a story? When people think you are unemployed, while working undercover?

I heard they've signed up with Max Clifford and that he's given each of them a £1 million advance.

21 up so far. Very impressed, and am glad the USA aint in charge of this operation. They cant even handle a bird called Katrina.

Mr. W.

In the Times today Max Clifford reckons he can make them £100,000,000.

I'd be happy to have my Love Spuds trapped for 67 days for that type of dosh. :LOL:

I notice that the press have hardly mentioned Margaret Thatchers 85th birthday, because there's a load of miners jumping for joy... :D

Ironic that 'aint it?? :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back