The latest 419. 'Brain'less Scammer.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Not bad eh? Once it gets to me a gerbil will have eaten half of it. ;)

That took 30 emails and now 'the lad' is sending it so me (Well, not my address obviously). PO Box.

He is driving 500 miles to Lagos right now as he has tracked 'my flight'.

I was on 'Air France' and the free google phones allow you to select the country your in when calling.

The emails from the hospital will start when he realises Im not there.

Not really a topic, just a bit of fun with the 419

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
wow. hats off to you. just don't let him or his buddies catch up with you...

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE.

D'ya think 'the lad' got annoyed? :D

He's now back on side (My consultant at the Hospital explained). ;) They really do jump through hoops for a few quid.

The more they scam the further I push them. The tattoo bait is going well, and I'll post piccies when 'the lad' finally does it. It's a tough ask from a 'lad' as they find it difficult to get hold of this kinda stuff in Burkina Faso

Trust me, its a classic. :D

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
Moody could do with one of those, as a replacement for his current cranial inhabitant. :LOL: :LOL:

Got one on Skype the other week. I only accept calls from people on my contacts list , but have the chat message open to anyone. He was instantly, the best friend I had in the world and wanted to know everything about me. I told him I had a high ranking job in the UK government (and all that don't ya know old bean). I was about to retire on a rather large pension and a multi million pound payoff. Crikey, I've never known someone reply so quickly. Anyways I strung him along for half an hour or so, telling him my contacts at MI5 or 6 were tracing his IP address as we were chatting and the SAS would soon be homing in on the internet cafe he was using. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back