Mira Mode Digital Shower Not Working - Controller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hugely annoying issue which stops this shower from working and I wonder if anyone can help as I have no bath and no other shower :(

There is a dual controller for the ceiling fed or hand held parts of this digital shower which has two buttons on it (to select ceiling or hand shower) and operates as a turn dial as well to select the temperature:
mira-mode-digital-shower-banner-03.jpg

Usually the temperature dial and buttons are always illuminated - now, the temperature dial flickers inconsistently. Both buttons do not work and so I can't shower! The controller can be disconnected but everything else is behind tiles which will be a nightmare to take apart and then put right. Had the same issue about 3 months ago, replaced the controller and it's worked fine since - worried it may be something more serious like cabling or electrics. Not sure if it's something I can do myself or if I need a plumber or an electrician (and will struggle to find either with the lockdown) but can't do without a shower :(

It's just over 2 years old so it's out of warranty.

Any help really appreciated!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back