Mobile phone tariffs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently a lot of people are paying stupid money for their monthly tarriff with mobile phone companies.

I know someone who is happy to part with £35 a month for his package :eek:

Can anyone beat 300 minutes and 300 texts for only £10 a month.?

Will not name this company as the mods may chop it but am happy to divulge if asked.

Sponsored Links
Yes.

I know they piggyback off another companies network but the service is good and cheap. :D

This may be close....

For £15.00 a month I got a ....

Nokia 6100
600 minutes
Bluetooth handset
Extra SD Memory card

and.....

600 minutes
But no texts.

I requested no texts because I never use them.

This is with Orange and followed the advice from Moneysavingexpert.com

Sponsored Links
or as Ms Wax would say

Go, get, Virgin, Med-ia.

voice over man " subjetc to terms and conditions, direct debit vrigin media customers only, contract is for sim only"

Yeah, off T Mobile.

Is this the deal you get when you buy other services?

Tmobile flex tarriff`s are hard to beat...

Worst ever bill i hadwas £120 for a week mainly in texts having an argument with an ex while in the usa.Won the argument though :evil:

A mate ran up a 380 quid bill in a 6 hour phone call to his bird in saudi while ****ed on another mates phone :eek:
Mobiles we would be far better off without them

Yeah, off T Mobile.

Is this the deal you get when you buy other services?

Yes you have to spend on other services BUT I get unlimited broadband and free phone calls and line rental for £20 a month.

I am a hard bargainer. ;)

Some of my lads make me laugh...

'Its only 30 quid a month with 600 'free' texts!

Oh yeh bargain mate!

Im on whats called the virgin tariff...started by orange many years ago...

I only pay for calls I make...thats it, no contract, no top ups, no 'free minutes/texts...no standing charge...I make ten quids worth of calls..I pay ten quid.

Spoke to someone recently at Orange who said DONT ever give it up...it was their best ever offer, thats why they stopped it!!..they didnt make money on it...but its the best value ever.

I only pay for calls I make...thats it, no contract, no top ups, no 'free minutes/texts...no standing charge...I make ten quids worth of calls..I pay ten quid.

Spoke to someone recently at Orange who said DONT ever give it up...it was their best ever offer, thats why they stopped it!!..they didnt make money on it...but its the best value ever.

Yep, I'm on the same. Not getting a free upgrade is the only downside, but then the money I'm saving on monthly rental I can spend on a new phone... :D

Yep, I'm on the same. Not getting a free upgrade is the only downside, but then the money I'm saving on monthly rental I can spend on a new phone... :D

Your the first person I know of in the last 5 five who is also on it...

Dont let it lapse...they told me to make sure I make a call every 6 months..or I lose it.

Sponsored Links
Back