Moderator .. A Suggestion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you not think it would be better to change the country of origin to a more local one i.e instead of all members being British you could have a menu of all the towns.
Be more personal if we could put our hometown as location i.e Birmingham , London etc.
Lot of work I know but would be better ;)

Sponsored Links
i hear a rumour, the forum team are working on a "feature" that if you log onto some ones post and press Ctrl Alt Delete, twice (all at the same time) they dissapear, try it and see

Sponsored Links
Stick her in reverse then breeze with the old three finger salute ... not quite PC that !!

It gets my vote!
Devon_Flag_Sh.gif

Hey up .. MMJ Thought you might be debarnacling the old QE2 or something .... You bin down TheFlagShop I see, showing the 'Old Devonian' !! ;)

St_Georges_bunting.gif

Evenin' Pip my ol cocker! been trying to abstain a little from the forum... :confused: Not gettin' enough done around the house (pretty good for a DIY forum! :p )

MMJ,
Under the old proverbial thumb then ? First 25 yrs are the worst !!
How's the 'Talk MMJ' going ? Noticed you had opened up.
;)

More self-policing really! It got to the point where I'd go to put the kettle on and I'd just have to 'check my email' (kitchen/diner with pooter in the dining room).

So, concerted effort to back off a little and join the real world!

As for the talk thing, that was just me learning frontpage, or are you referring to the business one??? Which is up and running but difficult to get anyone to post on it! I guess when there are a few posts, that more people will add their own comments? Would like to ask the DIY not team how they got up and running initially, but do not want them to think I'm muscling in. More of an on-line reference for me than anything else! ;)

mildmanneredjanitor said:
It gets my vote!
Devon_Flag_Sh.gif

There seems something wrong about deciding on a flag through an internet vote... but the new Devon flag annoys the Cornish, so it was a worthwhile exercise ;)

mildmanneredjanitor said:
Would like to ask the DIY not team how they got up and running initially

I can answer that one, the site was created back in 2002 and for some time was very quiet, then people just joined and stayed.

It is only my own opinion, i do not speak for diyNOT, its just i have been here for over a year, and when i first joined it was quiet, and it just gets busier every day as more and more join.

Sponsored Links
Back