Moderator .. A Suggestion

We seem to be back on flags.Is this post in the right box?
I didn`t know that Devon had an old flag,so why should a new one cause offence?

Still hammering and barking up the wrong tree.
A good trick if you can do it

Sponsored Links
The regional location on the forum is something that's in the pipeline and hopefully will be done by xmas, also we'll be adding a few more flags as well.

I'll keep you posted regarding progress :)

AdamW said:
There seems something wrong about deciding on a flag through an internet vote... but the new Devon flag annoys the Cornish, so it was a worthwhile exercise ;)

Didn't know anything about it till the weekend until my brother-in-law asked me about it, a quick look on the net and found some stuff about it!

Funny how in-law knew about it before any of us yokels! (he's a Bristolian living in Southampton!) :rolleyes:

breezer said:
It is only my own opinion, i do not speak for diyNOT, its just i have been here for over a year, and when i first joined it was quiet, and it just gets busier every day as more and more join.

Thing is, I want existing customers to use the service for the benefit of potential new clients, so I have not included myself in any search engines etc. It's going to be slow, but hopefully it will pick up.

P.S. What flag will you be flying in the future??? :D

Sponsored Links
DIYnot said:
The regional location on the forum is something that's in the pipeline and hopefully will be done by xmas, also we'll be adding a few more flags as well.

They've just gotta wait for the cheque to clear before buying the images! ;)

DIYnot said:

Don't forget to include a totally blank one for us non patriots :)

It is only my own opinion, i do not speak for diyNOT, its just i have been here for over a year, and when i first joined it was quiet, and it just gets busier every day as more and more join.

Yep, I joined 18 months ago and noticed it's much busier - at lunch times sometimes can't even get on the site.

Sadly have also noticed that the there's been more b*tching and complaining recently - perhaps people are a bit stir crazy at the end of winter.

Ahh, you don't remember the good ol' days of autumn 2003, all was sweetness and light, never a drop of sarcasm. Even Pedanticvindictiveman was only called Pedanticman then............

#@++##@@£ ^&%$£ !!
And that is just the weather !! ... Who cut their grass yesterday then :D :D :D :D :D

Yep, can't decide whether it's worth getting the mower out of hibernation to take the tops of the longish clumps, or wait another few weeks for the other 95% of the lawn to fight its way up through the moss. :p

oh mrgrumpy will tell you that one...oh slap my wrists for sarcasim! :LOL:

Don't get me wrong Thermo, I love the sarcasm, especially on the plumbing forum. Just don't like it when people get all mardy and complain about it, especially newcomers who expect sound advice without giving enough info then get all stroppy.

Anyway, managed to cut the lawn without Mr Grumpy's guidance - looks fab...relatively speaking.

Thermo said:
oh mrgrumpy will tell you that one...oh slap my wrists for sarcasim! :LOL:
so where is the expert when you need him ? God is omnipotential, he doesnt need sleep.

Sponsored Links
Back