Moonlighting Gas Fitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you are conflating two different arguments.
Read my post stating the text of H&S. I even explain it for the likes of you.

Again..... competent is what you do. Not a piece of paper.

Sponsored Links
I have given the proof. Direct from H&S. I did a quick Google then it came up. Emphatic. You have given no proof whatsoever that gas work for no gain requires a GasSafe registration. All the stuff you posted was for those operating for gain.

If your mind cannot assymilate simple English then it is best you stay in your world.
I never at any time said that you require Gas safe Registration, and I didnt Google anything, That quote is from a link that the OP posted not me, you really are a Twot

Read my post stating the text of H&S. I even explain it for the likes of you.

Again..... competent is what you do. Not a piece of paper.

Unfortunately I still dont understand how the requirements for the paperwork can be met......

How would you propose to solve this:
'I had my boiler moved by a plumber back in September 2015 as part of an extension we were having done by builder.
Anyway I'm trying to get the extension signed off by buildings control but they're saying I need a certificate for the boiler being moved.
Can I get this from any plumber or do I have to go back to the original plumber to get a certificate?'

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/boiler-moved-but-need-certificate-for-building-regs.193034/

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I still dont understand how the requirements for the paperwork can be met......

How would you propose to solve this:
'I had my boiler moved by a plumber back in September 2015 as part of an extension we were having done by builder.
Anyway I'm trying to get the extension signed off by buildings control but they're saying I need a certificate for the boiler being moved.
Can I get this from any plumber or do I have to go back to the original plumber to get a certificate?'

https://community.screwfix.com/threads/boiler-moved-but-need-certificate-for-building-regs.193034/
Hard work will post you one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back