More racism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where do these people get their righteous from.
Bod, if you are watching a tv programme you do not like, do you keep watching it or switch to another channel.
If rest of the occupants in the room like what is on the tv and you cannot flip to another channel, do sit quietly and keep watching the telly or walk out.
One man’s blood is another man’s poison

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
said “yes sorry, I’m in the wrong place. I thought I’d bought tickets for a comedy show. “. Even she laughed.
Really?. That must have got a laugh.
Marvel has lost its way since it tried to go WOKE, a lot of the shows and films with an “agenda” have tanked. I think they are going back towards core audiences now.
It's was generally crap. But it was virtual signaling. I can't stand all this virtual signalling

I did at weekend. Both my lads still love it.
My era was Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker. TB is still the Doctor as far as i'm concerned. The g.kidz will be into the new Doctor and won't care to notice the colour of his skin. Progress, i guess. Anyone's an improvement on that northern bint last time round.

On topic. Wars generally cause protests. Fact of life; Some will support and some will be against.

Another factor. History derived from the victors tend to avoid murky details and that can influence the historical aspects that result. The loosers will also have their own view.

So not racist then , like the people mentioned in the article.
Well neither you nor me can say. It was in America, we wasn't there and we don't know these people. We also don't know the author or the he leans

We don't know much, do we. It's all about our interpretation of what we need on the wicked world web

The current generation seems to be particularly joyless, lead by cult leader Greta Funbags. If they're not gluing themselves to a dual carriageway, they're trying to remove statues of great people who are responsible for the priviliged lives and freedoms they enjoy today. Only they're too thick to see it.

As for those Palestinians, if they didn't keep starting it all the time, then the Jews wouldn't have to shoot their babies.

If they're not gluing themselves to a dual carriageway, they're trying to remove statues of great people who are responsible for the priviliged lives and freedoms they enjoy today. Only they're too thick to see it.

you mean the guy who built Bristol on the backs of African slaves?

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back