More Tory pals making a mint out of the poor

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Screenshot_20210112-145016-766.png

This is why public money should not be given to profit making business to provide welfare.

Sponsored Links
That's disgusting. The amount of corruption and cronyism shown by this shower of s hite.

It doesn't matter to the bots on here.

SHOCKINGLY DISGRACEFUL

i've just done this shop on tesco and the total came to £8.52 (and some of the items could only bought in pack quantity), that's at least 71.6% profit margin, i know they have to pick and pack and deliver, but that is frankly shocking, at most the company should be operating on a 10% profit margin.

the government would have been better working with tesco/sainsbury etc to deliver the food direct, not give a contract to one of their pals.

actually sitting here disgusted.

Sponsored Links
I'm all in favour of helping those in need, and especially the hungry children of the poor.

I don't agree that "friends of the Tory Government" are those most in need.

but from the examples above, of the £30, the hungry children get about a quarter of it.

I'd better apply for one of those Ferry contracts. Unfortunately I'm not a neighbour of Matt Hancock or a schoolfriend of Boris Johnson so I won't make millions as a PPE or glass vial middleman with no competitive tendering.

Maybe they won’t keep having children that they can’t look after. It’s Boris’s fault that they didn’t use contraception I suppose.

Maybe they won’t keep having children that they can’t look after. It’s Boris’s fault that they didn’t use contraception I suppose.

thing is thats not true for the majority of them.

a lot have found themselves in dire straight's for various reasons, we cant just tar them all with the same brush,

i'm not saying your completely wrong as i'm sure thats true in some instances, but the situation is quite complex and not black and white.

lot have found themselves in dire straight's for various reasons, we cant just tar them all with the same brush,

i'm not saying your completely wrong as i'm sure thats true in some instances, but the situation is quite complex and not black and white.
Agreed

Since we are trying to help hungry children, and since the children have no responsibility for contraception to prevent themselves being born, that point is utter nonsense.

thing is thats not true for the majority of them.

a lot have found themselves in dire straight's for various reasons, we cant just tar them all with the same brush,

Have to judge each person case on merit. Each person situation as you correctly mention is more complex than well you must be bad with money.

However none of that should matter on the issue - £30 of food costs about £5-7.

It’s Boris’s fault that they didn’t use contraception I suppose.

you mean they were following Boris' lead in leaving a string of pregnant mistresses and abandoned wives and families behind him?

not all of them are publically acknowledged.

YAM-YVN200G-4-4-VLN.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back