More Tory pals making a mint out of the poor

Aldi have announced they are donating ten million free meal parcels to families in need via a charity group.

Buffoon has jumped on the bandwagon, almost as if he is not in charge of the organisation that caused the scandal in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Aldi have announced they are donating ten million free meal parcels to families in need via a charity group.

Buffoon has jumped on the bandwagon, almost as if he is not in charge of the organisation that caused the scandal in the first place.
In your head Boris is 100% responsible for all the crap and 0% for any good ever..Looks like your spirtual leader Nicola might be going!!!

That's an interesting point.

Who do you think is responsible for setting the rules under which schools, and free school meals for those in need, are regulated?

Do you think it is Aldi? Or do you think it is the elected government in power?

Who do you think appoints Ministers?

That's an interesting point.

Who do you think is responsible for setting the rules under which schools, and free school meals for those in need, are regulated?

Do you think it is Aldi? Or do you think it is the elected government in power?

Who do you think appoints Ministers?
Do you think Boris packs everyone?

Sponsored Links
For s buffoon, he’s a hell of s lot more popular than you. Weirdo

For s buffoon, he’s a hell of s lot more popular than you. Weirdo

I'm pretty sure there are not millions and millions of people who think I'm a useless buffoon.

that's more than boris can say.

I'm pretty sure there are not millions and millions of people who think I'm a useless buffoon.

that's more than boris can say.
Go ahead then big boy. Pick your ideal fantasy cabinet from any political parties. Let’s see you pick those with no faults.

Go ahead then big boy. Pick your ideal fantasy cabinet from any political parties. Let’s see you pick those with no faults.

More off-topic diversion from Stalker Mottie.

And more swerving from super-investor/high-miler TomP. Expert in criticisising after the event. Never one to put forward a solution because he really hasn’t got one. Much easier to complain.

Could that possibly be, because there aren't millions and millions of people on this site.............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guess who's doing worst?

upload_2021-1-13_22-56-27.png

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/health/...-19-global-outlook-second-waves-coronavirus-h

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back