More Tory pals making a mint out of the poor

My understanding is the picture circulating is not a Chartwell hamper.

It is apparently a world beating sovereign hamper

Sponsored Links
Paul Walsh was chairman of Compass group until 1st December and a Tory party donor as well as he was part of Cameron business advisory group.

VIP contract access? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am thinking of lobbing £10k to the Tories in return for some nice contracts. Who needs bitcoin / tesla returns when you have the Tory party. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Paul Walsh was chairman of Compass group until 1st December and a Tory party donor as well as he was part of Cameron business advisory group.

VIP contract access? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am thinking of lobbing £10k to the Tories in return for some nice contracts. Who needs bitcoin / tesla returns when you have the Tory party. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most if not all large companies donate to political party's. Deutschbank give money to the republicans, does that mean they are inciting violence?

The schoolkids food parcel scheme was unfortunate, and not related to politics.

Sponsored Links
Everything negative is political in your mind. Even free food. Grow a personality. A I has a lot of progress to make.

ErdaxwtXUAAx_Zl

"bag for 10 days:

2 days jacket potato with beans
8 single cheese sandwiches 2 days
carrots 3 days
apples 2 days
soreen 3 days frubes
Spare pasta & tomato.
Will need mayo for pasta salad.

Issued instead of £30 vouchers. I could do more with £30 to be honest."

https://twitter.com/RoadsideMum/status/1348646428084760576

"Priced via Asda:
Bread 89p
Beans 85p
Carrots 15p
Apples 42p
Potatoes 22p
Tomato 11p
Cheese £1.45
Frubes 33p
Pasta 10p
Soreen 40p
Bananas 30p

Public funds were charged £30. I'd have bought this for £5.22."

"Public funds" means us, the honest taxpayers. We are being taxed to line the pockets of tory supporters. Our money should be going to the needy.
They are demanding food vouchers for proper wholesome food......Mackie D vouchers..What do they expect for nout? F&M hampers.Run an allotment if you that bothered about cheap proper food for the kids.

After the almost universal public outrage, the contract has been cancelled and the company has apologised.

Doubtless scared of the damage to its reputation.

If only our government was as sensible.

"Chartwells on Tuesday acknowledged that some of the images that had been shared online did show their meal packages. In a statement, the company said: “In our efforts to provide thousands of food parcels a week at extremely short notice we are very sorry the quantity has fallen short in this instance.”

https://www.ft.com/content/1c2af058-3f87-4694-b0b8-ab9c6f5d4731

"In the letter to parents sent on Tuesday afternoon, Harris Federation school leaders said they had been “appalled” by the “poor quality” of the packages sent by Chartwells. “These parcels were unacceptable, both in terms of the selection of items and insufficient quantity provided,” the letter said. “We have complained to Chartwells in the strongest possible terms.”

The federation will instead distribute vouchers to pupils eligible for free school meals. It has requested that Chartwells does not charge schools for the meals that have been delivered, and said if the company agrees to the request, it will use it to fund the vouchers. According to European procurement records, Harris agreed a £40m multiyear catering deal with Chartwells in 2018.
"

Some may think it's bizarre that people are actually complaining that the stuff given to them for free is not enough and they want more.

I say that it's outrageous and completely unacceptable.

I am paying for all those food parcels along with their other free stuff. How do I get a refund?

Some may think it's bizarre that people are actually complaining that the stuff given to them for free is not enough and they want more.

I say that it's outrageous and completely unacceptable.

I am paying for all those food parcels along with their other free stuff. How do I get a refund?

After you put your claim in for non working PPE.

Sponsored Links
Back