Potatoes 22p
Tomato 11p
Cheese £1.45
Frubes 33p
Pasta 10p
Soreen 40p
Bananas 30p

Public funds were charged £30. I'd have bought this for £5.22."

"Public funds" means us, the honest taxpayers. We are being taxed to line the pockets of tory supporters. Our money should be going to the needy.

Sponsored Links
Businesses were handed tens of billions with little or no checks but people are being treated like garbage. Better off being a legal enterprise than a person. :whistle:

i cant stop looking at the image and being disgusted and sickened...

cant even make a meal out of whats there, whats going to go on the pasta? the measly tomato providing you havnt used it in your sandwhich, mix it with a carrot, no sauce so its as dry as anything...

what i'd like to see is the government document that set out the specifications....

i cant stop looking at the image and being disgusted and sickened...

cant even make a meal out of whats there, whats going to go on the pasta? the measly tomato providing you havnt used it in your sandwhich, mix it with a carrot, no sauce so its as dry as anything...

what i'd like to see is the government document that set out the specifications....

Actually we should use that as the basket of goods to calculate RPI and CPI. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Ahh well. They should show that image everywhere, it might make people take more responsibility

Ahh well. They should show that image everywhere, it might make people take more responsibility

The Tories handing out the contracts to their mates? I think it would only encourage them to hand out even more.

I'm not seeing anything regarding Tory party links in the news article on this, Chartwells are a large meal providing company who have signed up to the Marcus Rashford scheme who has been talking to chartwells about this. Many of these meals were organised by the schools with in some cases less than 24 hours notice because of the sudden nature of the school lockdown.

It's unfortunate, people were caught on the hop and the situation will most certainly improve. Why politicise it?

Damn you Filly. That’s not the narrative on here. It’s been hijacked by momentum (remember them weirdos) don’t you know.

I'm not seeing anything regarding Tory party links in the news article on this, Chartwells are a large meal providing company who have signed up to the Marcus Rashford scheme who has been talking to chartwells about this. Many of these meals were organised by the schools with in some cases less than 24 hours notice because of the sudden nature of the school lockdown.

It's unfortunate, people were caught on the hop and the situation will most certainly improve. Why politicise it?

Why didn;t the continue with the vouchers? I would have thought that would have been easier.

Why didn;t the continue with the vouchers? I would have thought that would have been easier.

Tory MPs are a nasty bunch.

upload_2021-1-12_17-44-52.png

He has deleted it now, and tried to deny meaning what he said.

He has previously come under fire for suggesting that benefit claimants should have vasectomies to prevent them having more children.

We could be living in a country twhere the government does absolutely nothing. We should be grateful

It would be easier still to drop cash from helicopters, why didn't they do that. I don't know.
Chartwells have said it's not right and is being investigated, the Dept of education say it's not right and is being investigated. As I said earlier, these food parcels were mobilised for every school kid in the country with 24 hours notice, of course there's going to be **** ups.

FWIW I agree, vouchers would be a much simple and fairer system. However, I've yet to believe this case has anything to do with cronyism or corruption, please put up links indicating that is the case.

It would be easier still to drop cash from helicopters, why didn't they do that. I don't know.
Chartwells have said it's not right and is being investigated, the Dept of education say it's not right and is being investigated. As I said earlier, these food parcels were mobilised for every school kid in the country with 24 hours notice, of course there's going to be **** ups.

FWIW I agree, vouchers would be a much simple and fairer system. However, I've yet to believe this case has anything to do with cronyism or corruption, please put up links indicating that is the case.

Helicopter money you say. :mrgreen:

https://www.cityam.com/coronavirus-rishi-sunak-leaves-door-open-for-helicopter-money-strategies/

Sponsored Links
Back