Sponsored Links
Worst poll/post?
Ring a few bells?
No further comment.
I'll enjoy the limelight.

Even earned you a 'thanks' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
@ noseall and JohnD, are you bothered? 'Cos I ain't bothered.
Shall I kick up an almighty stink on your behalf, even thought you ain't bothered?
I can't really be bothered. 'Cos I ain't bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double standards don't do you justice gasbanni.
Sorry, bolo, I have to disagree with you, I think double standards do do him justice.;)

If you'd said, "he hasn't got the brains of a donkey." I'm sorry but I'd have to disagree again, I think he has!

Sorry, bolo, I have to disagree with you, I think double standards do do him justice.;)
If you'd said, "he hasn't got the brains of a donkey." I'm sorry but I'd have to disagree again, I think he has!
The purpose of my reply was not to insult gasbanni, but to point out that the creation of this thread totally negates his argument against your poll.

The purpose of my reply was not to insult gasbanni, but to point out that the creation of this thread totally negates his argument against your poll.

Your partially right my dear fellow, heraginn has dragged me down to her level, or rather I've allowed her to drag me down to her level.
However. .....
I looked back at her poll and she's actually changed it considerably from its original statement re F&I maybe she got frightened, i t now reads much more moderately.
I consider the posts are different the poll gave an option regarding a named individual, I asked for nominations and included my two nominees. Quite a different thing in my opinion from asking for support against a named individual.

Leaving this subject I'm a little suprised as mathematican you didn't comment of the cosmological constant problem. I would have thought it's right up your street. Namely that the universe follows some very precise mathematical laws even one up to 120 decimal places !!

I looked back at her poll and she's actually changed it considerably from its original statement re F&I maybe she got frightened, i t now reads much more moderately.
I consider the posts are different the poll gave an option regarding a named individual, I asked for nominations and included my two nominees. Quite a different thing in my opinion from asking for support against a named individual.
What complete and utter nonsense!
You're blathering away at something you don't understand and demonstrated your stupidity and devious quality yet again.

I posted the original poll/post on 15th January.
I amended the poll for the first and only time on 14th February.
Now check this out for yourself:
You can only edit your posts/polls within one month or 4 weeks of making it in the first place.
So I amended the poll just within the window allowed. I couldn't possibly amend it again after that. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW IT!

Go on, check it out, see if you can edit one of your own posts more than a month or 4 weeks old. I haven't ascertained the precise amount of time, but it's in that window.

You don't need to apologise, I know you're incapable of accepting or admitting you're wrong!

Last edited:
Just been checking. I think it's set on 30 days, that you're allowed to edit your posts. After that you can't.
So I could not have changed the poll again after my first and only change.

I repeat, I set up the poll on 15th January, I edited it for the one and only time on 14th February, exactly 30 days after setting it up.

I can now (and I've checked) edit any of my posts that were created on or after 23rd January. Which is 29 days ago.
I cannot edit any of my posts created on 22nd January or earlier. Which is exactly 30 days.
So the time of day must be important also. Unfortunately the time stamps are no longer on those posts, so I can't verify that.

But the 30 day test proves without doubt that I simply could not alter the poll again after 14th February. The system locks it and prevents any further editing.
So gasbanni's allegation is a wicked devious, insincere, outright lie.
I told him to know when to quit, instead he joins the ranks of F&I as an outright liar.

I can now (and I've checked) edit any of my posts that were created on or after 23rd January. Which is 29 days ago.

Who the F*ck cares.????
I do! It's absolute proof that gasbanni was making devious dishonest allegations against me.
His allegation has been refuted beyond question. The system does not allow me to make the changes that he's accused me of.

Thank you for bumping the post again. His devious dishonest allegation remains to be seen by all and sundry. So, like F&I, he stays at the forefront of peoples' memory, as to the type of person we're dealing with.

Sponsored Links
Back