Most irritating pratt nominations.

Himaginn or JohnD, both.........pretending to have more than a handful of braincells between them.

DJ. Having had to eat humble pie after my huge gaff in another thread, I still must take issue with you on this one. I know, you know, and every other member who follows the threads on this forum knows, that when it comes to debating in the real sense and it's you and your cronies v Himaginn and JD, there is only ever one outcome. That is, since you and yours are never able to lodge sensible counter arguments, slanging becomes the order of the day. My advice is that you should make an attempt to change your MO and engage in sensible and serious debate. If you do that, then when you lose the argument, you can say that, "At least we made an effort". At the moment, you can't say that DJ.
"Cronies"..?

Bolo, how very dare you!!.........:D

Sponsored Links
Don't Fender's camel sexual fantasies convince people to share his perverted opinion?

Sponsored Links
As I mentioned before, this is of no interest to me.

You might do better to keep your fantasies to yourself.

As I mentioned before, this is of no interest to me.

You might do better to keep your fantasies to yourself.
But John,

Why is it that every time the word "Camel" is mentioned, you're into the thread as fast as a rat up a drainpipe?
Is your phone set to alert you for the word "Camel"?

Not only that, but you seem to manage to bring up the Camel scenario when it's not been mentioned or relevant.

You're an odd guy matey!
You should be happy. As previously mentioned, my Camel left me for you. You must have something I don't (a Camel?)
I'm still suffering and sad of the loss.....:cry:

Last edited:
now that isn't true.

Why are plumbers so interested in camel sex?

Why is it that every time the word "Camel" is mentioned, you're into the thread as fast a rat up a drainpipe?
Is your phone set to alert you for the word "Camel"?

Sponsored Links
Back