Most irritating pratt nominations.

Inappropriate content removed
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: An insult from a devious, dishonest, malicious liar. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm hurt. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Each time you respond provides me the opportunity to remind you of your deviousness. :rolleyes:
You still don't know when to quit.

Sponsored Links
Heraginn you're not supposed to nominate yourself !!!

Heraginn you're not supposed to nominate yourself !!!
You're not supposed to be reading my posts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additionally, whatever the insult was it was considered inappropriate. But I can't remember what it was now. It must have been terribly important. :ROFLMAO:

I'll just resurrect this thread, I'm guessing some would like to add to it :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Oh That's a tough one, It is difficult to decide which is the bigger Richard, Himaginn or JohnD, both seem to be staffers who delight in trying to wind the other members up for their own amusement whilst pretending to have more than a handful of braincells between them. The only reason why they can get away with it is by deleting folk who get a little too close to the knuckle for their comfort whereas they can say what they like knowing that there will be no consequences...

Prize bell ends the both of them..

Oh I'm not sure knowsnowt with his erroneous conclusions and blatant hypocrisy is gaining fast.

Oh I'm not sure knowsnowt with his erroneous conclusions and blatant hypocrisy is gaining fast.
So says a poster who obtains his 'facts' from the DM and other dubious sources. Bravo!

Some big words there Gasbag, well done! Did the village elder give you a helping hand.:mrgreen:

Himaginn or JohnD, both.........pretending to have more than a handful of braincells between them.

DJ. Having had to eat humble pie after my huge gaff in another thread, I still must take issue with you on this one. I know, you know, and every other member who follows the threads on this forum knows, that when it comes to debating in the real sense and it's you and your cronies v Himaginn and JD, there is only ever one outcome. That is, since you and yours are never able to lodge sensible counter arguments, slanging becomes the order of the day. My advice is that you should make an attempt to change your MO and engage in sensible and serious debate. If you do that, then when you lose the argument, you can say that, "At least we made an effort". At the moment, you can't say that DJ.

Bolo, if the debate was worth arguing with the braindead twins then I would make an effort. However HAG isn't truly interested in debate, his only interest is opposing what is stated claiming that the websites that he posts up are evidence of his argument, which only a certifiable lunatic could claim. You see, the internet is filled with false information and personal opinion...Nothing can be taken as evidence or proof. Pictures can be photoshopped, videos can be doctored (A point that HAG has raised in the past when some have posted Youtube footage) yet he continues to claim that what he finds on the internet is proof or evidence... Hell man you couldn't even prove to us that you are a real person.

Has anything that JD or HAG convinced you to vote to remain?

You see, the internet is filled with false information and personal opinion.
As are our brains DJ
........you couldn't even prove to us that you are a real person.
Cogito ergo sum’. You've been reading Descartes again DJ

http://newlearningonline.com/new-learning/chapter-7/descartes-i-think-therefore-i-am
I prefer the words of that great American philosopher Popeye the Sailor man.. I am what I am.

You do realise that we will both be in trouble with the self appointed internet Gestapo for going off topic don't you?

You do realise that we will both be in trouble with the self appointed internet Gestapo for going off topic don't you?
image.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back