Muslims Outraged

When are they ever not? :rolleyes:

When they see this they get all happy...
article-2279972-07057B3F000005DC-510_634x388.jpg

Sponsored Links
Am I the only one on here that wonders what relevance a picture of a dog has to do with a Police Communications Telephone Number

Sponsored Links
Am I the only one on here that wonders what relevance a picture of a dog has to do with a Police Communications Telephone Number

Only the Muslims would see and complain about it.

I genuinely can't for the life of me see how any sane person can be offended by a picture of a puppy on an advert. We know for sure they weren't worried about animal cruelty.

**** me if any if them see the toilet roll advert with the puppies on the TV they will all spontaneously combust.

Only the Muslims would see and complain about it.

I genuinely can't for the life of me see how any sane person can be offended by a picture of a puppy on an advert. We know for sure they weren't worried about animal cruelty.

When does sanity ever get a look in with the islamomaniacs.

Pardon my ignorance of such twaddle but I thought the 'unclean' bit meant they weren't allowed to eat it.
Are they not even allowed to LOOK at it?

Also, isn't there a similar list in the bible - which significantly predates islam? That must be where he got the idea.
Does that mean Christians aren't really allowed to eat it either?

:rolleyes:
article-1030798-01CF01ED00000578-898_468x338.jpg

Yes this picture has outraged our ever so sensitive Muslim wingers.

And guess what, the police have apologised. :evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...turing-cute-puppy-sitting-policemans-hat.html

I won't be popular for saying this, but that is a typical Islamophobic Daily Mail story, and misleading. The headline says that Muslims complained. But according to their own text one councillor, who happens to be Muslim, complained. So really the story is "Tosser makes stupid complaint." The tosser just happens to be a Muslim. So they change it to Muslims complain" to make Muslims look stupid. :rolleyes:

In fact the real story might be "Pathetic behaviour of police for apologising to dipstick who made stupid complaint". Maybe that is the problem, we are now so frightened of the political correctness Nazis that we don't say "**** off you time wasting tosser" if that person is ethnic.

Go on, give me a kicking, you know it makes sense. :LOL: Psst: I'm white, male and middle class so you can do so without worry. :)

On a pedantic note, as in the picture of Chaudary posted above, does the apostrophe mean the same in Arabic and, if so, what letter is missing?

Also, how does anyone know? - as the original would, according to Google, be
الشريعة

I just want to learn.

On a pedantic note, as in the picture of Chaudary posted above, does the apostrophe mean the same in Arabic and, if so, what letter is missing?

Also, how does anyone know? - as the original would, according to Google, be
الشريعة

I just want to learn.
An 'apostrophe' in arabic words (when written in English) denotes a glottal stop (ie, like when yobs pronounce the word 'tattoo' as 'ta'oo'!).

Sponsored Links
Back