My Corgi inspection..how it went..

B

Bamber gaspipe

Corgi bloke turns up at 9.o`clock. Asks me to take him to my last 4 jobs. Takes him to my first job. never even looked, asked if I could do a gas rate, I said yes, end of story, quizzed me on ventilation, packed up & f**cked off.
I`m over the moon now that the Cowboys are being forced out by such fierce interrogation, I was threatened with a definite Botty slap if I didn`t get my Part L. (Haven`t done it , nor PartP still snowed under with work). I get a spark ;)

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
You passed your acs, thats the tester.

I am paying these people a fortune to be registered & some oaf comes out , asks me questions my son could answer & p**sses off! Phew! I slipped thru the net there!! I could have been a Cowboy! Thank God for Corgi!

i had my first inspection in 2004 . was told i wouldnt be seeing them for a good few years. :eek: :D :D

Sponsored Links
fitz1 said:
i had my first inspection in 2004 . was told i wouldnt be seeing them for a good few years. :eek: :D :D

You will see them as soon as your subscription runs out M8 ;)

i didn't see one for 4 years then 1 got one the year after the last. How does it work tho now with the corgi nortification. Do they choose which jobs they want to look at. As in the past ive taken them on landlord inspections and earned a crust while being inspected.

I see mine once every four years too

beginning to think now i have seen how many of us get checked this often that CORGI's explanation of "you are so good you dont see the need to inspect you so often" is a crock of poo

rather they have not got the inspectors methinks

mmm rum

Had my 2nd in 18 months recentlly. Because i joined the part P scheme they HAVE to inspect every 12 months dont know why.
But we got onto the question of notification and inspection and my inspector said normally if he gets a no show he will ring the office and look to see what notifications are in that area and go and have a nosey.
Before he goes he will try and contact the installer to inform him hes going and check if he wants to meet him there. If he cant get hold of him he'll go anyway!
BIG BROTHER is watching you it would seem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back