My Daughter got a first!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
At the end of the day .....................Joe needs his meds ;)

Shan`t is correct - contracted form of shall not eg . " If you don`t take your meds , I shan`t let you have your teddy . And I won`t be infringing your Human Rights in so doing" :mrgreen: I could`ve got an English Degree in `73 but I went plumbing instead :LOL: Thanks guys for today`s :LOL: and Good Luck for the future to the lady with her degree.

Joe I'm really not going to rise to the bait of your supercillious twaddle. I am however somewhat annoyed at your suggestion that I or my daughter are in any way less than honest. People like you, sadly abound in the land of the internet. That is those who would never ever dare to make such an accusation to my face.
I've said what I think of you and that was I think reasonable and in the circumstances understated.
Her degree is BA Hons Animation not "Media Studies" (Joe is may require medication after that one)& the result was given her by NUCA and that Joe you Arsewipe is that!
Thanks to all for your comments (except of course nobcheese) :D
Oh And by the way, her graduation is on monday, or praps I'm making that up as well Joe you pillock!

Oh I see. I thought she was an academic like my daughter (who will also get a very good First after it is second marked), didn't realise she made cartoons. My daughter is representing her Uni at Toulouse in August (Uni is paying) where she will deliver a presentation and is also having a paper published with her as main author - almost unheard of for an undergraduate. Then she'll either do a doctorate (Clinical Psychology) A Phd (research) or Med School (psychiatry).

BTW, does your daughter realise that you are an Internet thug/bully boy?

And for your information I'm a builder, 6ft 3 and spend 10 hours a week in the gym. I don't really look like Joe-90, don't even wear glasses. Bit misleading really eh?

Because she didn't go to private school and her parents aren't doctors. You try getting in.

Because she didn't go to private school and her parents aren't doctors. You try getting in.

I went to a state school with 2 people who are now at med school. Their parents are ordinary people on ordinary wages.

Which Uni did she go to?

Just looked at a few before your daughters. She looks to me ( no expert) to be one of the better.

You must be proud, especially with the end credits!!!

Hope my two lads do as well in their hopes.

PS, 5 ( You`ll know what I mean).

Good luck to her, but don't just presume she'll get the chance to follow the aforementioned paths. Post-grad psychology is notoriously competitive due to the small number of positions available. ;)

Ermm Oh dear 6'3" :eek:
I'm sorry, but you really are sad. I congratulate your daughter, if she is heading for the success which you say she is, she must've worked hard and deserved it as my daughter did.
Back in the box now Joe--

Sponsored Links
Back