My Daughter got a first!

And for your information I'm a builder, 6ft 3 and spend 10 hours a week in the gym. I don't really look like Joe-90, don't even wear glasses. Bit misleading really eh?

Read 6 stone, pot belly and chain smokes.

Sponsored Links
Just looked at a few before your daughters. She looks to me ( no expert) to be one of the better.

You must be proud, especially with the end credits!!!

Hope my two lads do as well in their hopes.

PS, 5 ( You`ll know what I mean).

Thanks for that,-I am proud, and touched , because I know the effort required

Oh I see. I thought she was an academic like my daughter (who will also get a very good First after it is second marked), didn't realise she made cartoons. My daughter is representing her Uni at Toulouse in August (Uni is paying) where she will deliver a presentation and is also having a paper published with her as main author - almost unheard of for an undergraduate. Then she'll either do a doctorate (Clinical Psychology) A Phd (research) or Med School (psychiatry).

BTW, does your daughter realise that you are an Internet thug/bully boy?

And for your information I'm a builder, 6ft 3 and spend 10 hours a week in the gym. I don't really look like Joe-90, don't even wear glasses. Bit misleading really eh?

Joe did you ever think it might be time to stop being so argumentative? and to calm down a bit at your time of life?

And you aint 6ft anything.... i saw your youtube clip which you quite rightly removed of you playing John Denver songs (or whatever artiste,,, not your own stuff!!).. You're a little grey old man ffs !

But i love you and won't see any harm come to you ;)

Just to add, what matters the degree?
Some are better than others at their chosen.
I`m sure a clinical med wotever watches animated film, as an animated film maker may need a clinical med wotever.

Who is better?

Each need eachother.

Or did I just go too deep there?

Sponsored Links
She knows that well, but she was top in her year and added extras as she went (Learn Higher etc). She was student rep for two years and faculty rep this past year. She's on first name terms with the Dean etc etc. Her having papers published, talking at conferences on Visual Psychology, finishing with 75% overall etc should be enough. The Med School place is at Warwick, and open to grads with 2-1 and upwards but she needs to pass an entry exam on Chemistry, biology and physics - which just happen to be the subjects she did at 'A' Level. If Carla wants to get there - she'll get there.

John Denver??!! You mean he's not 6'3"--I soiled my armour!!
And as it happens Joe, daughter no1 went to Lincoln & got a 2:1 in Law-proud of that too.

Oh I see. I thought she was an academic like my daughter (who will also get a very good First after it is second marked), didn't realise she made cartoons. My daughter is representing her Uni at Toulouse in August (Uni is paying) where she will deliver a presentation and is also having a paper published with her as main author - almost unheard of for an undergraduate. Then she'll either do a doctorate (Clinical Psychology) A Phd (research) or Med School (psychiatry).

Joe did you ever think it might be time to stop being so argumentative? and to calm down a bit at your time of life?

And you aint 6ft anything.... i saw your youtube clip which you quite rightly removed of you playing John Denver songs (or whatever artiste,,, not your own stuff!!).. You're a little grey old man ffs !

I'm 6ft 3. Not even grey. Why don't we meet up sometime? You don't live that far away.

She knows that well, but she was top in her year and added extras as she went (Learn Higher etc). She was student rep for two years and faculty rep this past year. She's on first name terms with the Dean etc etc. Her having papers published, talking at conferences on Visual Psychology, finishing with 75% overall etc should be enough. The Med School place is at Warwick, and open to grads with 2-1 and upwards but she needs to pass an entry exam on Chemistry, biology and physics - which just happen to be the subjects she did at 'A' Level. If Carla wants to get there - she'll get there.

Just remember that she'll only get student loans towards her first degree; she's on her own when it comes to a second degree. ;)

Oh and just to add, 75% overall in psychology isn't that spectacular. Also, med schools take people on experience (voluntary, observations etc) in a clinical/caring setting. Don't get your hopes too high just yet.

I'm 6ft 3. Not even grey. Why don't we meet up sometime? You don't live that far away.

are you challenging me to a fight Joe? :eek:

No but if you want one? :rolleyes:

Do you live near Cromford? Matlock? Butterley Steam Museum? I love all those places.

No but if you want one? :rolleyes:

Do you live near Cromford? Matlock? Butterley Steam Museum? I love all those places.

In the local papers I read when up in or near Matlock, they are gay dogging sites.

Sounds a bit challenging to me, but watch out Martian, he might come with his social worker.
Are we starting a book on this??

Sponsored Links
Back